Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's my point

Originally posted by Bok269
    I still don't see how a lack of hard evidence (although plenty does exist that may not be up to judicial standard) points to a conspiracy.
    that's my point, there is a lack of hard evidence. they should have just said that. not that they have proof linking someone to the attack. in any case in this country, if someone is killed, they look around as see what they can find, if they pick someone up for the crime they........you know the way it works. no hard evidence, no case. so they keep looking and working on that case, they don't just make up a story that fits what happens with no evidence and take that to court.(well i'm sure they do that too) i just what to know why the people who run this country don't want to know what happened, because i do.

Comment

You can't make something like this happen without involving numerous branches of the military (such as the air force who didn't respond), atc, the airlines (who have to magically make two aircraft and flight crew vanish), some kind of group to kidnap the victims/blow up the WTC and the Pentagon, the media (who you claim refuse to publish anything pointing to a conspiracy), etc.

Seems like a pretty elaborate scheme to make "billions"?
      i'm just a poor student, that's just my view of a lot of money, i'm sure it's hundred of trillions.

Comment

Originally posted by TaCA
        that's my point, there is a lack of hard evidence. they should have just said that. not that they have proof linking someone to the attack. in any case in this country, if someone is killed, they look around as see what they can find, if they pick someone up for the crime they........you know the way it works. no hard evidence, no case. so they keep looking and working on that case, they don't just make up a story that fits what happens with no evidence and take that to court.(well i'm sure they do that too) i just what to know why the people who run this country don't want to know what happened, because i do.
        There's a lack of HARD evidence. Doesn't mean there isn't evidence and doesn't mean there isn't a threat. Believe me given how the media is so willing to jump all over GWB for not finding WMDs and a link to terrorism in Iraq, don't you think that they would be willing to jump all over him for this?

i'm just a poor student, that's just my view of a lot of money, i'm sure it's hundred of trillions.
        If people wanted to make a quick buck, this is sure as hell a roundabout way to do it. The argument that Bush LIHOP/MIHOP for political reasons is unbelievable, but at least somewhat more concievable than this.

Comment

There's a lack of HARD evidence. Doesn't mean there isn't evidence and doesn't mean there isn't a threat. Believe me given how the media is so willing to jump all over GWB for not finding WMDs and a link to terrorism in Iraq, don't you think that they would be willing to jump all over him for this?

If people wanted to make a quick buck, this is sure as hell a roundabout way to do it. The argument that Bush LIHOP/MIHOP for political reasons is unbelievable, but at least somewhat more concievable than this.
          all i know it that if the FBI can't link this to Osama BL, then why won't they keep looking,keeping working on the link if they felt he(his group) was behind it. if anyone here can link OBL to 9/11, call the FBI and let them know. and if there is no link between OBL and 9/11, then the whole of 9/11 is still up in the air.

Comment

sorry so far off topic

just wanted to say that i'm sorry that this has gone off the aviation topic, but thanks for making this forum discussion work. any info on the aviation part of this topic is always nice.

Comment

all i know it that if the FBI can't link this to Osama BL, then why won't they keep looking,keeping working on the link if they felt he(his group) was behind it. if anyone here can link OBL to 9/11, call the FBI and let them know. and if there is no link between OBL and 9/11, then the whole of 9/11 is still up in the air.
              And how do you know they aren't working on it?

We still know that 19 operatives hijacked those aircraft. Whether OBL was behind is inconsequential.

Comment

And how do you know they aren't working on it?

We still know that 19 operatives hijacked those aircraft. Whether OBL was behind is inconsequential.
                hold on, so the 19 "operatives" have no boss then. so they could be working for anyone, they say OBL was behind it, the leader. take away there leader, they now can be working for anyone, yes anyone. once again, 9/11 did happen. just not the way they say, if they are lying about this, what would stop them for lying about other things.

Comment

Alright, enough is enough. It is time people know the truth. Credible sources tell me that Adolf Hitler was behind 9/11. He flew up from Argentina (where he had been hiding since the 1940's) to get back at the US for what happened in World War II. He had to make a detour to Area 51 to get alien support because not too many people were available to help him.

UA 93, that is another story altogether. Elvis was on that flight. He's a true American hero, and when he heard what Hitler was up to Elvis decided to fight back, hence the crash of the aircraft.

The best part is that none of this theory can be discounted, just like any conspiracy, because whenever anyone says "that doesn't make sense, Hitler died over 60 years ago" you can always respond with "the government did it, they sure are powerful and you can't prove me wrong!"

Seriously though, enough of this rubbish. These theories have been proved wrong thousands of times.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                    Alright, enough is enough. It is time people know the truth. Credible sources tell me that Adolf Hitler was behind 9/11. He flew up from Argentina (where he had been hiding since the 1940's) to get back at the US for what happened in World War II. He had to make a detour to Area 51 to get alien support because not too many people were available to help him.

UA 93, that is another story altogether. Elvis was on that flight. He's a true American hero, and when he heard what Hitler was up to Elvis decided to fight back, hence the crash of the aircraft.

The best part is that none of this theory can be discounted, just like any conspiracy, because whenever anyone says "that doesn't make sense, Hitler died over 60 years ago" you can always respond with "the government did it, they sure are powerful and you can't prove me wrong!"

Seriously though, enough of this rubbish. These theories have been proved wrong thousands of times.
                    I hear bigfoot was on one of the planes too.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003

You're a moron. Elvis is dead.

It was a tag team of Jim Croce and Donnie Osmond on 93.

Comment

good point

okay, but they have also failed to prove there story. and to say they have is a lie.there story has always been that OBL was behind 9/11, when the fact is that they have no proof that he was. not even our very our modern day SS aka FBI has done it. if this is not a bit crazy to you then, wow. do you not care what this lie has done, over a million are dead. i have nothing to prove, and even if i did, it would be hard. i just want people to see that not everything adds up about 9/11. when things don't add up, we must re-do the math.

Comment

also crazy

http://www.twf.org/News/Y2004/0726-911Report.html

Comment

okay, but they have also failed to prove there story. and to say they have is a lie.there story has always been that OBL was behind 9/11, when the fact is that they have no proof that he was. not even our very our modern day SS aka FBI has done it. if this is not a bit crazy to you then, wow. do you not care what this lie has done, over a million are dead. i have nothing to prove, and even if i did, it would be hard. i just want people to see that not everything adds up about 9/11. when things don't add up, we must re-do the math.
                            Whatever you're smoking, it must be some good sh*t.

Comment

okay

nice, lets take back to JR-HIGH.

Comment

hold on, so the 19 "operatives" have no boss then. so they could be working for anyone, they say OBL was behind it, the leader. take away there leader, they now can be working for anyone, yes anyone. once again, 9/11 did happen. just not the way they say, if they are lying about this, what would stop them for lying about other things.
                                Al-Qaeda is an elaborate network of operatives at various ranks. It's almost like a military. George Bush is Commander-in-Chief, but do you think he would plan something small (in the scheme of things), such as a 34 hour sortie for the B-2s going into Iraq? It's possible that he ordered the strike, but its also very possible that one of the Generals, Lt. Generals, Colonels, etc. ordered and coordinated the attack. Ultimately it's Bush's county and military, but he doesn't necesarily plan everything. In much the same way, it is possible that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (who has been charged with masterminding the attacks) coordinated the attacks without substantial involvement of OBL. At this point they can't link the attacks directly to Bin Laden, but the can to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, a top member of Al-Qaeda.

okay, but they have also failed to prove there story. and to say they have is a lie
                                They have indeed. See above.

there story has always been that OBL was behind 9/11, when the fact is that they have no proof that he was
                                The story has always been Al-Qaeda coordinated the attacks. OBL and Al-Qaeda are relatively synonymous in this case and it can be assumed that OBL was involved.

not even our very our modern day SS aka FBI has done it
                                Modern day SS? Care to elaborate?

over a million are dead.
                                Care to elaborate?

i have nothing to prove
                                Yes you do. All your posts do is speculate with very little proof.

i just want people to see that not everything adds up about 9/11
                                And the conspiracy theories add up even less.

Ever consider that there may be thinks about 9/11 that we haven't been told yet as doing so would jeapordize security and/or the government's investigation ofthe attacks?

Comment

Working...
                                X