X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call the FBI!! qiuck

Originally posted by Dmmoore
    According to Bin Laden

It seems that he does accept responsibility.
    It also seems that he has denied responsibility,

I'll bet he was being untruthful.
    call the FBI, this must be new to them, now they will have some hard proof, wait has it not been almost 4 years since that tape came out. they must know about it. if it's not proof to the FBI, it's not proof to me.

Comment

• nice

Originally posted by Bok269
      All I said was he claimed respnosibility. Per my source, he did. The date "crap" is logic, something most conspiracy theories lack.
      ha, good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by TaCA
        call the FBI, this must be new to them, now they will have some hard proof, wait has it not been almost 4 years since that tape came out. they must know about it. if it's not proof to the FBI, it's not proof to me.
        Once again, who cares if they can tie it to OBL. They can tie to people within the Al-Qaeda and that validates that 19 terrorist operatives hijacked these planes in the name of Islamic extremism.

Comment

• anything after DEC.2001 is likely fake

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html
          http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/funeral/

Comment

• All reports of OBL being dead have been shown to be false.

Comment

• My point...

Originally posted by Bok269
              Once again, who cares if they can tie it to OBL. They can tie to people within the Al-Qaeda and that validates that 19 terrorist operatives hijacked these planes in the name of Islamic extremism.
              my point is why don't they just come out and say that. why run the lie and keep it going for so long?

Comment

okay, it was just red tape.
                and why is there red tape in the first place, so that crap isn't used as proof.
                Your linky purports that OBL is on the Ten Most wanted list for the embassy bombings -- no mention of 9/11. Evidence of a conspiracy? Hardly.

Likely, the Justice Department believes it can build a stronger case against him for the embassy bombings than for 9/11, simply because they have a more robust trail of evidence for those crimes. If someday OBL is captured and extradited to the U.S. to stand trial, he may only be charged with the embassy bombings for just that reason.

There is ample precedence for this. For example, when Seattle's notorious Green River Killer, whose victims numbered around 50, was finally captured, the prosecutors planned to charge him with only 2 or 3 of the killings. These were the ones for which they felt they could build the strongest case against him, based on the evidence, and thus were most likely to secure a conviction. Remember, any case must be able to stand up to juridical scrutiny.

Is there anything else I can deconstruct for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bok269
                  All reports of OBL being dead have been shown to be false.
                  have they now, because of new "tapes" most don't even show his face. like the report writes, a man like OBL won't say quite long. he would show his people how powerful he is. but not the case. the man is most likely dead, i can't prove, but you can't prove he is alive.

Comment

have they now, because of new "tapes" most don't even show his face. like the report writes, a man like OBL won't say quite long. he would show his people how powerful he is. but not the case. the man is most likely dead, i can't prove, but you can't prove he is alive.
                    Exactly. You can't prove. Reputable sources claim he is still alive. I'll go with that.

Excellent post, Verbal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verbal
                      Your linky purports that OBL is on the Ten Most wanted list for the embassy bombings -- no mention of 9/11. Evidence of a conspiracy? Hardly.

Likely, the Justice Department believes it can build a stronger case against him for the embassy bombings than for 9/11, simply because they have a more robust trail of evidence for those crimes. If someday OBL is captured and extradited to the U.S. to stand trial, he may only be charged with the embassy bombings for just that reason.

There is ample precedence for this. For example, when Seattle's notorious Green River Killer, whose victims numbered around 50, was finally captured, the prosecutors planned to charge him with only 2 or 3 of the killings. These were the ones for which they felt they could build the strongest case against him, based on the evidence, and thus were most likely to secure a conviction. Remember, any case must be able to stand up to juridical scrutiny.

good point, but when the man is saying he had nothing to do with 9/11, and there is no "real" proof that he did it, we should not be saying he was behind it, but we are.

Comment

the man is most likely dead, i can't prove, but you can't prove he is alive.
                        Just as I thought. If I may self-quote:

Originally posted by Verbal
                        Conspiracy theorists dodge the burden of proof by shifting the burden of disproof over to the rest of us. They will use the tiniest shred of "evidence" -- a tiny blip on a screen, a reflection of light in a photograph, an interview with a self-proclaimed expert, etc. -- as basis for their outlandish ideas. When confronted, their attitude is, "Prove me wrong."

Comment

• Originally posted by Verbal

yes, the link between OBL and Saddam, and where are the WMD SaDDaM had?

Comment

good point, but when the man is saying he had nothing to do with 9/11, and there is no "real" proof that he did it, we should not be saying he was behind it, but we are.
                            Heavens, do you suppose it's possible that not only is bin Laden a mass murderer, he is also a liar?

Comment

• i never said prove me wrong.

Comment

Now you've gone beyond common sense for the sake of proving a point. If I say something, and then later say something to the contradictory, one can assume the latter is truth. He took responsibility, albeit 3 years after the attack, but he did so nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                                X