Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bad Motive" for a special place (luggage treating plant)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bad Motive" for a special place (luggage treating plant)

Maybe I didn't mention it clearly enough, maybe this is not something special indeed...??? [Just that I thought so !]
    The brand new luggage treating plant on the second sublevel of brand new Luxembourg airport terminal got a "Bad Motive".
    Not really, what I did expect !
    As I know normal passenger will usually never see this place - The picture was taken on the special occasion of the Open Door Day.
    So, since me this is a very uncommon shot, worth to be shown at Jetphotos.net.
    Am I wrong with that ?

Here is the link: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1935256

Thank You for giving me your advices about that !

My Train-Pic's at RailPictures.net & Train-Videos at Rail-Videos.Net

The photo dosn't realy show any thing aviation related and was rejected correctly in my view.

Soren
    Regards
    Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

That is a general question. It is at an airport, yet would you consider the kitchen of a catering service as aviation related and suitable for jetphotos(!!).net ?

Comment

You are right, there are any planes or so, but this IS the luggage treating plant of an airport... and at Jetphotos are pic's about terminals, buildings from the outside and inside... ! So???

Comment

Agree with Soren. By accepting that kind of shot we open the door to accept shots of every remote/hidden parts of an airport (and can you imagine the tons of pictures that it could be ?) and this is jetphotos.net and not airportphotos.net. But it is a good question indeed. We reject many shots from terminal only showing a gate, a duty free shop, stairways and so on... As an example I rejected an airport truck a few months ago... the uploader wasn't happy as for him it was aviation related too...

When I 1st saw your shot it remained my a postal center I visited years ago. Looks very similar.

Hope this help

Alex
          Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 2008-05-26, 17:36.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
            That is a general question. It is at an airport, yet would you consider the kitchen of a catering service as aviation related and suitable for jetphotos(!!).net ?
            Now, you are getting me tight there... what shall I say... ?
            So, I must ask to take some pictures of that kitchen then if anybody ever did so? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe
              (...)
              When I 1st saw your shot it remained my a postal center I visited years ago. Looks very similar.

(...)
              Unfortunately the place looks very unprecise, could be confounded with a postal service... what can I do ?!

Comment

If it does help you, we usually also reject photos that only show the luggage belts at arrival sections.

Comment

... not upload it to Jetphotos?...

Not everything aviation related is suitable here.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                    ... not upload it to Jetphotos?...

Not everything aviation related is suitable here.
                    Aargh, you are killing me !
                    This can't be so difficult at Jetphotos, or can it be so? Hmm, seems that the site is close to Railpictures.net... well, well, I try to live with it then...

It seems I know now what I shall do with my second upload about the same theme: Frame the pic and hang it on the walls of my toilet...?
                    Am I wasting some time here (mine/yours) and now ?... sorry, if...

QUESTION: from where should I have known what or what not would be suitable...? Did I miss the info ?

Comment

As a general rule: Pictures of aircraft, airport overviews, towers, recognisable terminals (interior and exterior), cabin interrios, cockpits, and hot air baloons and other flying machines are acceptable for inclusion here. I may have missed out a couple of examples though. Every photo is dealt with on a case by case basis however and exceptions (although rare) can be made if we feel the photo works in its current form.

Comment

All you see are some chuts and a hallway with people. In my mind, you did a poor job representing this facility. Therefore the motive rejection was right. Show us an interesting photo that shows what this place that does. That could be any ordinary building for all we know, it doesn't show anything.
                        Tanner Johnson - Owner
                        twenty53 Photography

Comment

Working...
                        X