St. Louis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis.

Hey, I use STL as my airpor to fly into/out of. I am wondering for those that have been to STL- How ouwld you rate the airport? Do you find it easy to connect or etc. I do know Polishair has been to STL I just don't know if he has been through the airport. I just want your opinions-NO COMPETITION!!!!

Thanks, Alex.

P.S-When flying through or out of STL what airline do you use? I used to fly TWA but now, I have transfered to SOUTHWEST.

St. Louis.

I have been inside the terminals. And ive done some photos outside by the USPS/Cargo center.

I have never flown out or in STL.
    Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
    Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
    http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

St. Louis.

I flew in there twice last year, took it as a normal airport nothing amazing there but it wasnt the worst airport I've been to..

Comment

St. Louis.

Greetings:

I've connected throught STL countless times with TWA and now American and I can't say anything bad about STL. Could be alittle more modern but anytime I've had a long layover I sit myself down at the Great American Bar and Grille and sip on a cold one. I do like STL better then DFW, DFW is just to big and when your carrying two carry on's and you have to run from on concourse to another you appreciate the smaller HUBs.

Regards
        Tom

Comment

St. Louis.

Never go to Saint Louis much. Although, I went up in the Arch one time. Sure does sway. I had a bunch of cold ones and it started to sway more!

I quit working for the Double A in June 2001, in the midst of AA absorbing TW so never connected there.

One of my favorite scenes from ‘National Lampoon Vacation’ is when they are in Saint Louis. lol
          JR FlyingTexan

Comment

St. Louis.

Speaking of Saint Louis, WTF the deal with that 'MidAmerica Airport?' I think the latest version of Pan Am flew there for like a day.
            JR FlyingTexan

Comment

St. Louis.

quote:
              Originally posted by FlyingTexan:
              Never go to Saint Louis much. Although, I went up in the Arch one time. Sure does sway. I had a bunch of cold ones and it started to sway more!

I quit working for the Double A in June 2001, in the midst of AA absorbing TW so never connected there.

One of my favorite scenes from ‘National Lampoon Vacation’ is when they are in Saint Louis. lol

I went up the Arch a few times also, last time was about 7 years ago.. Its pretty cool up there! We used to drive from NC to Edmonton (Canada) every summer and we'd always go out of the way to see things.. So I've been to 47 states, soon to add AK.. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

St. Louis.

quote:
                Originally posted by FlyingTexan:
                Speaking of Saint Louis, WTF the deal with that 'MidAmerica Airport?' I think the latest version of Pan Am flew there for like a day.

MidAmerica is officaly shut down. PANAM did used to fly there but after September 11th, the airport shut down so PANAM was forced to find another airport. It is now used for any emergency landing used and by military at the SCott Air Force base and I belive Fed-EX flies there but not totally positive.

Comment

Working...
                X