Nikon D60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikon D60

Hy guys,i want buy a Nikon D60,i've found on ebay a great offert!Nikon D60 + 18-55 VR + 55-200 VR only 886$ (570€ for me). Wath do you think about this relex?
    Thanks Federico

It is a solid stater kit. If you can spent a little more I would change the 55-200 for the 70-300 AFS VR. More range and better overall quality.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
      ...If you can spent a little more I would change the 55-200 for the 70-300 AFS VR. More range and better overall quality.
      I fully agree. Very nice kit but 70-300 AFS VR would be even better

Roel.

Comment

second that!!!

If your finances allow, get the 18-200VR with the 70-300VR. You don't know what a pain it is to switch lenses for instance at airshows where you might need 18mm for a cockpit shot and then 200mm to capture something buzzing around the sky.

That's the setup I'm definately thinking of having once my funds allow.

Hope I haven't confused you further LOL!

Speed is life... Altitude is life insurance

Comment

Hy guys..yesterday i've bought a Nikon D60 with a 18-55 VR + 70-300 VR + 4G SDHC + Nikon Sistem Case and other items for "only" 800€ !This in Italy cost about 1200€,but with the strong Euro if i bouth from the US i savings a lot of money. Thanks at all for the recommendations.
          Federico

Comment

Originally posted by airPLAINcrazy
            second that!!!

If your finances allow, get the 18-200VR with the 70-300VR. You don't know what a pain it is to switch lenses for instance at airshows where you might need 18mm for a cockpit shot and then 200mm to capture something buzzing around the sky.
            Disagreed,

If your walking around doing cockpit shots, you rarely need to suddenly zoom to 200mm for something buzzing in the sky. Buying a better lens you need to work at to get the best out of improves your technique, whereas with a superzoom, there are many tradeoffs with design to get it to do such a task which result in a lower quality lens, which gives the unsatisfying result of having the same equipment for ages and seeing very little improvement. You can get the best out of a poor lens with bad technique, which becomes blindly obvious later on when you upgrade.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
              Disagreed,

If your walking around doing cockpit shots, you rarely need to suddenly zoom to 200mm for something buzzing in the sky. Buying a better lens you need to work at to get the best out of improves your technique, whereas with a superzoom, there are many tradeoffs with design to get it to do such a task which result in a lower quality lens, which gives the unsatisfying result of having the same equipment for ages and seeing very little improvement. You can get the best out of a poor lens with bad technique, which becomes blindly obvious later on when you upgrade.
              It appears it is too late!
              Will C.

Comment

Working...
              X