Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Editing

Hey Folks

If anyone needs their shots to be edited prior to being uploaded for screening to JP , i'd be glad to assist in that regard , it gives me the opportunity to hone my editing skills too as well as work with a wide variety of shots !

Those interested Pls send me a private message .
    I can edit upto a max of 20 shots per week besides editing my own shots, lol!

Cheers

Sean D'Silva
    BOM/VABB

Nice from you but as a personnal view I think our photographers need to edit their pic themselves. In the digital area, editing is just a part of the photography process.

just my 2cts

Alex

Comment

I do agree with you Alex.

Comment

If any of you need photos edited, I will do it for $75 an hour.
        Tanner Johnson - Owner
        twenty53 Photography

Comment

Or Read one of the tutorials jp.net crew members have written.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J
            If any of you need photos edited, I will do it for $75 an hour.
            You are far too cheap, I will never get any business if you charge that much

Comment

Great! The opening post of the thread surprised me even more just when I thought the person could not get better with this mad hatter tendencies of posting absolute nonsense. Let it be picking on other fellow members or starting a thread like this or insulting a female on a public platform, it just keeps getting better!

Comment

Huh !!
                If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Wtf!!???
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by ojas
                    Let it be picking on other fellow members or starting a thread like this or insulting a female on a public platform, it just keeps getting better!
                    seriously dude ... WTF ?!? I dont see where you got the "insulting" or "picking" ideas from.

Comment

Originally posted by ojas
                      Great! The opening post of the thread surprised me even more just when I thought the person could not get better with this mad hatter tendencies of posting absolute nonsense. Let it be picking on other fellow members or starting a thread like this or insulting a female on a public platform, it just keeps getting better!
                      Are we reading the same thread here? I don't get it.

Comment

Simple really......seems obvious that SEANDSILVA and ojas are "friends" from other forums.
                        Nothing more, nothing less
                        My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Well, if those "friends" behave like friends, everything is fine. If those "friends" behave like "friends", one of those "friends" will be banned .... just ONE of them, so .... guys, arrange yourselves
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by jid
                            You are far too cheap, I will never get any business if you charge that much

Yup! Lol, and hey i forgot to mention at the start , that i'll do it for free!

Comment

Working...
                            X