Sony Cyber Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Cyber Shot

I have a sony cyber shot digital camera and i just some photos from the flight from the U.S. to Europe and i wanted to uplode them but just realized that ny camera does not have a USB connecter on it and the weird thing is that it came with one.

It is a 5 mega pixle 3 x optical zoom
    BH Airlines A319

Take the memory card out and use a card reader.

Comment

My laptop has a memory card i thing on it but i dont have it with me. But i was just wondering why get a usb when u cannot use it?
      BH Airlines A319

Comment

Can you give the exact model/type? There are a whole bunch of "sony cyber shot digital cameras" running around.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Dsc- T7
          BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
            My laptop has a memory card i thing on it but i dont have it with me.
            I'm talking about the memory card that's inside your camera. Take it out, put it into a card reader and connect the cardreader to your computer.

Comment

Took me 5 minutes in internet to figure this out: attach the bloody camera to the bloody Interface Adaptor and then you have your USB.

and last but not least: RTFM

Failing that: put the card into a card reader!
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Umm whats a card reader?? Man i feel so dumb now
                BH Airlines A319

Comment

Google is your friend.

Comment

Well a Card Reader is something like this:
                    click!
                    It's a litte usb gadget in which you can put all kinds of cards (SD, MMC, CF, SM a.s.o....) and connect it with a cable to your laptops USB-Port. Windows should automatically recognize it as a mass storage device.

But I didn't get the point of your problem: Every sold digital camera has a USB-Interface, in which you can plug a little cable (which is normally included when you buy the camera). Then, you plug the other end to your laptops USB-Port and Windows should also automatically recognize it as a mass storage device.

Greetings,

ty

Comment

The only probelm tyno is that i m camera does not have a usb thing on it.
                      BH Airlines A319

Comment

According to page 58 of the users manual (which can be found HERE! CLICK!!!! - Google is your friend here!) of your camera you have to connect your camera with a gadget similar to a port replicator, the interface adaptor, to have the basic output ports available.
                        Thats because your Camera is too narrow to provide the fat USB-Interface.

The interface adaptor should be included in your package when you had bought it.

Well, what should I say, except for quoting LX-A343:
                        and last but not least: RTFM
                        Next time you should really consider it. It's your cam and we are not the Sony Users Support here.

Greetings,

ty

Comment

Working...
                        X