No announcement yet.

Three planes collide on the ground!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try flying a Ten. I can't land the airplane or the sim worth a shit.
    Bite me Airways.....

Comment

Did anybody notice that on the WAFB website, the images they show are source Airlines.net? There is no such thing as airlines.net. I just looked.

I wish I worked for Delta
      AVL to ATL and CVG on Delta

My virtual airline is located here.

Comment

Originally posted by LRJet Guy
        The 700 is goofy too. As soon as I think I have it figured out BAM.

Comment

Originally posted by LRJet Guy
          Is slow speed handling pretty bad on that thing?

Comment

Originally posted by AVLWATCHER
            Did anybody notice that on the WAFB website, the images they show are source Airlines.net? There is no such thing as airlines.net. I just looked.
            Probably Myaviation.net.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
              Umm....starting a FADEC engine is really really easy. I mean I do it on a daily basis. On the CRJ700 its all computer controlled. Hit the starter, and have the thrust lever above cutoff and when the computer decides its time to add fuel, it will. I really wish people on here would stop speaking about things they have no knowledge of.
              Am I missing something, or on the CRJ700 they went one step further ? On ALL FADEC aircraft where I've observed an engine start (CRJ 200 included) you hit the starter, wait for N1, THEN pull the fuel cutoff switch to the ON position, which is separate from the thrust lever. Is fuel cutoff and throttle integrated on the CR7 ?
              another ADC refugee

Comment

Originally posted by andrasz
                Am I missing something, or on the CRJ700 they went one step further ? On ALL FADEC aircraft where I've observed an engine start (CRJ 200 included) you hit the starter, wait for N1, THEN pull the fuel cutoff switch to the ON position, which is separate from the thrust lever. Is fuel cutoff and throttle integrated on the CR7 ?
                Yes, on all CRJs the cutoff is integrated with the thrust lever. If you look at a picture you can see the red switches on the back of the thrust levers. Those are the guards that you must press to move the thrust lever from cutoff to idle and vice versa. But other than that it is roughly the same. Hit the starter, wait for 20% N2 then introduce fuel.

And the CRJ200 actually does not have FADEC, only the 700/900

Comment

Working...
                X