Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women try to open door mid-flight

Ahhhh, when will they ever learn?

A plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Germany after two British women tried to open a cabin door mid-flight, police have said. The women, aged 26 and 27, were drinking heavily and had to be held in their seats by security staff until the plane landed in Frankfurt.

The women face charges of grievous bodily harm and violating air traffic regulations, according to Reuters.

The women were questioned by police but released and allowed to return to the UK.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7527058.stm
    Last edited by turbotraker; 2008-07-26, 21:54.

I kinda wonder if this is really newsworthy stuff for the media. I mean, I'm sure this has happened before and gone unreported. Some drunk people did something stupid on a flight, it happens. I think aviation stories like this are the new "shark attack" stories.

Comment

Comment

I would be the last person that would ever want to physically harm a female, but god help anyone trying to open a door on a passenger plane I was flying on..lol

Comment

I quietly let them yank on the door handle all they want. The thing will not open.
          Don
          Standard practice for managers around the world:
          Ready - Fire - Aim! DAMN! Missed again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dmmoore
            I quietly let them yank on the door handle all they want. The thing will not open.
            But some pissed up women even trying to open the door would scare the sh!t out of most people. I am sure nobody wants to harm women BUT would definatley would restrain them!!!
            A question, if they were intoxicated before they got on the aircraft, why did the airline officials allow them on board?

Comment

Working...
            X