Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Opinion on ITVV Videos

Hello,

I'm interested to know your comments on ITVV videos. I have ordered the Inter European A320 from ITVV. If anyone has got any of their videos please comment [img]nod.gif[/img].

ITVV

Regards
    Daniel

[img]nod.gif[/img]
    British Airways - The World's Favourite Airline

Your Opinion on ITVV Videos

Hi Daniel,
    quote:
    Hello,
    I'm interested to know your comments on ITVV videos. I have ordered the Inter European A320 from ITVV. If anyone has got any of their videos please comment .

My opinion of ITVV is that they produce quite good quality videos, I'll be recieving the GO 737-300 one on Christmas Day when I open up GA 737-400 pro and I look forward to watching it. [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Thanks

jmc_757-200 [img]heart.gif[/img] JMC

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

Your Opinion on ITVV Videos

How did you end up liking the videos? [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I own their Cathay 744 LHR-HKG (CX250) and Leisure 763 LGW-MCO (Flt 705) videos, and I found both to be very interesting and well produced. [img]nod.gif[/img]
      Trump is an idiot!
      Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Hi Chris,
        The Go 737-300 Video is excelant, great camera views - inside and out, comprehensive explanation of the instruments etc well recomended! for ITVV

Thanks

jmc_757-200

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

I have always wanted a one of em vids but never had the money

Comment

Hi,
            The ITVV video and DVD colection are in my opinion some of the best about. They start at a price of £21.95 (USD$37.79) and reach a maximum of £24.95 (USD$39.54). The videos are well worth saving up for but I would only reccomend buying from the "Platinum Collection" rather than the standard series as these tend to be quite short and not as detailed.
            I would also reccomend Avion Video for airport videos.

From more information visit:

ITVV Instant Online Flightdeck Streaming. Nothing to download it's all instant

Thanks

jmc_757-200

Enjoy Every Moment

Comment

hey jmc_757-200 thanks for the info i might just save up! the only problem is i only get £!0 a week

Comment

Working...
              X