Best editing program to use besides Photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best editing program to use besides Photoshop

Hi all....been rejected here a few times....I have a 4.1 Megapixel camera...should be good enough right? Well the originals are great but when I edit them to make them smaller so they will be accepted here something gets lost in the process....I want a easy to use wizard type of editing program....any ideas? Thanks....oh I use Ulead Photoimpact now and hate photoshop. This is a recently rejected photo:

i use irfanview it is very easy to use.

Comment

Re: Best editing program to use besides Photoshop

Originally posted by MarkP
      Hi all....been rejected here a few times....I have a 4.1 Megapixel camera...should be good enough right?
      evidently not. remember it's more then just pixels that make a nice photo. by the look of your example, the time and weather you took that shot was won't work with your camera. I would suggest a sunny time of day like early morning or late in the afternoon.

Comment

The pic above would be rejected, no matter where you edit it. It's more about composition and cropping this time.

Of course, any average photo editor can make a picture look better, but there are a few things, which can't be improved. BTW, although I have Photoshop, sometimes I even upload pictures edited in ACDSee's own little editor called Canvas Lite.

Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Since on my computer Photoshop is crash and go i use paintshop its a lot easier and offers decent features. However it hasn't got the powerful features of Photoshop.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
          View the Darkside

Comment

Working...
          X