No announcement yet.

Radisson KLAX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been out on my balcony today, I've got a palm tree in front of the window and there's light poles everywhere, but I did get out there.

Comment

Where there is a will, there is a way The window was screwed shut in my hotel room at the Tropicana in KLAS. But that didnt stop me from doing some "renos" to get this shot:

Virgin 044 rotating from 01R. Bound for London Gatwick.. G-VAST. Boeing 747-41R. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Always travel with a tool kit!
      Jetphotos.net screener
      MY PHOTOS AT JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

It wasn't locked off.

Comment

I went up a few days ago and didnt have any issues. However, I went up there today and there was a security guard sitting there. I was up for about 20 secs before he came and told us to get off. He was even playing the "we can have you arrested card". I would recommend staying away until at least the reno's are done. If you decide to give it a shot, be prepared for the boot!
          Jetphotos.net screener
          MY PHOTOS AT JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

I also stayed at the Radisson for the 1st time last week. Tried to go up to the lounge, but the elevators do not go up to the 12th floor any more.

Was going to go up there via the stairs but a maintenance worker came by. We asked if we could go up, but he stated bar is closed.

Comment

Are you Karl?

Comment

Are we talking about the same balconies?

Comment

To be honest I don't see the draw with this hotel at all, even more so now that you can't go to the roof. You can easily get north side arrival shots from the long term parking lot or the Burger King sidewalk. The hotels on Century Blvd nickle and dime you for everything. There's a number of much nicer hotels just south of LAX that provide a much better value for your stay in nicer surroundings and you can walk to the Hill. The one I always stay at is the Hilton Garden Inn, free parking, free web, breakfast..etc. You also have a Double Tree and a Marriot Courtyard right there all providing better service for less money.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal View Post
                    Are you Karl?
                    Yes as my name says. why?

Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
                    To be honest I don't see the draw with this hotel at all, even more so now that you can't go to the roof. You can easily get north side arrival shots from the long term parking lot or the Burger King sidewalk. The hotels on Century Blvd nickle and dime you for everything. There's a number of much nicer hotels just south of LAX that provide a much better value for your stay in nicer surroundings and you can walk to the Hill. The one I always stay at is the Hilton Garden Inn, free parking, free web, breakfast..etc. You also have a Double Tree and a Marriot Courtyard right there all providing better service for less money.
                    I agree, may other spots to choose from. Even the LAX Bus transit terminal is good, but there are security cameras about.
                    I stayed at the Renissance last year and had a perfect veiw of most of the noth side of the field. It was also closer to the bus stop & many of the resturants.

Comment

Originally posted by Karlm View Post
                      Yes as my name says.
                      I knew it!

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal View Post
                        I knew it!
                        Concur.
                        He must be Karl.
                        Space intentionally left blank

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroAltitude View Post
                          Concur.
                          He must be Karl.
                          Indeed.

But what is Karl doing at a bus station?
                          May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Leia View Post
                            Indeed.

But what is Karl doing at a bus station?
                            And what are we gonna do about it?
                            Space intentionally left blank

Comment

Working...
                            X