Mexicana's New Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P3_Super_Bee View Post
    I like the design, but the choice of that hidious bright blue is down right nasty.
    I agree that the problem resides more in the choice of the colours.
    TAP - Transportes Aéreos Portugueses

Voe mais alto. Fly higher.

www.flytap.com

Comment

Originally posted by TAP-A343 View Post
      I agree that the problem resides more in the choice of the colours.
      Ya I agree with you Tap-343. Not to hijack the thread or anything, but anyone know why the plane had an American registration?

Nehal

Comment

If the engines would be painted in the darker blue and show the "old" logo in the brighter blue on it, then yes I think I could like it.

Comment

Originally posted by C-FMWQ View Post
          anyone know why the plane had an American registration?

Nehal
          The A/C is operated by Mexicana but is owned by Wells Fargo Bank in SLT, UT. I have seen a lot of of AeroMexico and Mexicana A/C using American Registration numbers.

And this AeroMexico 737-700 with and Irish Registration

As for why a Mexican airline is using foreign registration numbers i am not really sure?
          Robin Guess Aviation Historian, Photographer, Web Designer.

http://www.Jet-Fighters.Net
          http://www.Jet-Liners.Net

Comment

Originally posted by Jet-fighters.Net View Post
            The A/C is operated by Mexicana but is owned by Wells Fargo Bank in SLT, UT. I have seen a lot of of AeroMexico and Mexicana A/C using American Registration numbers.

And this AeroMexico 737-700 with and Irish Registration

As for why a Mexican airline is using foreign registration numbers i am not really sure?
            Ya it is kinda weird for a Mexican airplane to have a US registration, that's why I asked. Thanks though.

Nehal

Comment

The new livery actually has a very nice design, typeface, and I even like the tail, but the one thing I can't stand are the turquoise engines. If they had painted the engines some other, preferably a milder color, the new livery would have looked really nice. The best thing that can be said about this livery, is that Mexicana, tried. At least, it's not a boring design like we have seen in my new liveries lately, aka Delta.

Rohan

Comment

N-registered Mexican aircrafts have been around for decades ....
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                X