Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like comments

Hi All:

Have a new site in the works and would like comments. Most of the focus will be on models built so backgrounds are really not the issue. From what I am told these days bckgs are not what they used to be. Have a look and see what you like and don't. I will be putting a comments link in there soon. Go have a look! Ya might just like it! There are no models displayed at this time, just the basic navigation. But a Whole lot more to come! All I need do is build, review, photograph, and upload. The nuts and bolts are already there.

Stephen C.
    intruder500

chickens!

intruder500

Comment

it's nice, but not enough aircraft in your list, to be a hit you will need to have ALL aircraft on your lists, but so far for being incomplete it is pretty nice
      I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Thanks!!!

Hi Porter:

Hey thanks for the input! It is a work in progress and I have a bunch more to add... This gives me the basic navigation and structure. I am working on aircraft pages now. I am going to have a manufacturer and then navigation to the different models built by that company. Boeing, then the different models, and then subtypes when you get to that page IE: 727 Page and then, 727-100, 727-200 and so forth. I am trying to decide now whether to separate them by sub-type or airline. Bunch more to come and I have the 737-800 by Revell coming so there should be something more as soon as I can get it built. I have 3 other sites I am doing so it keeps me busy...

Stephen C.
        intruder500

Comment

Working...
        X