Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like Krispy Kreme donuts?

I love em'!

I agree, they are very good. They just opened the first Krispy Kreme here in Sydney a month or 2 ago and it is a huge hit. Sopposedly within the next few years they will have 30 or 40 stores open in Australia and New Zealand.

Comment

They're good when you first get them off the conveyor belt when they're nice and warm :P , but when they turn cold, they're just as good as any other donut

Comment

When I have the urge to eat unadulterated quantities of sugar they are good. Otherwise I'll just get a better donut from the local place.

Comment

Krispy Kreme rocks! Although I think each dounut has about a stick of butter in each one.

Comment

hell yeah krispy cream all the way. theres only one krispy cream and its in down town boston. I know people who drive 1 hour and wait in line for another hour just to get a krispy cream dougnut. i dont do that, i just wait untill i go some place were krispy creams are every where like new jersey or florida. that happenes about once a month
            frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

hell yeah krispy cream all the way. theres only one krispy cream and its in down town boston. I know people who drive 1 hour and wait in line for another hour just to get a krispy cream dougnut. i dont do that, i just wait untill i go some place were krispy creams are every where like new jersey or florida. that happenes about once a month
              frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

I love them, unfortunately I ate so many of them over the last few months I've stopped eating them temporarily. Just about every morning on the way to work I would eat three of them.

Comment

Krispy Kreme is great, but I only eat them rarely since the nearest one is about a 2 1/2 hour drive...they are plannign to open one in Syracuse, I can't wait.
                  Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Well, of course I like Krispy Kreme! And I can get one anytime I really want to I guess, since there's one open 24 hrs near my house. And they aren't amazing; just OK. Well, a good bit above OK, but they're no must have or die food.

Anyone tried anything BESIDES the glazed doughnuts?

------------------------

Comment

I like them... Except... I gotta watch out cause I get addicted to them... especially at church in sunday school! :P

DeltaASA16

Comment

I prefer Dunkin Doughnuts! far more variety.

Comment

Luckily I have a krispy kreme just minutes away!

Last year a friend of mine dated a girl that worked there so we'd go in there and she would hook us up with many free boxes.. Sadly though they broke up.. I was thinking about asking her out myself for the free doughnuts!

When I'm in Canada Robin's doughnuts are gooooooood too.
                          "You can run but you'll die tired."
                          Semper Fidelis
                          United States Marine Corp !

Comment

I've tried nearly every single type they have, here's my top 10:

1. Fudge-iced glazed (a diabetic coma waiting to happen)
                            2. Glazed (#1 if hot)
                            3. Creme Filled Fudge Iced
                            4. Creme Filled Glazed
                            5. Blueberry Cake-style
                            6. Caramel-crunch (limited time offering)
                            7. Key-lime (another limited offering)
                            8. Raspberry filled glazed
                            9. Lemon-filled glazed
                            10. Crueller

Comment

No. for a decent donut you have to go to Tim Horton's. As well KK coffee is terrible. Yuck!

Comment

Working...
                              X