Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edit

Comment

• i think it wouldnt be a bad idea if surinam airways buy embraers e-jet for routes in south america and the carribean

Comment

• 1st A340 , click:

Comment

• Originally posted by RND17 View Post
          I have never seen an airbus in surinam before

Comment

• from my understanding, the A343 has to be re-paint because of mistake made in the colour scheme. the stripes arenot in the correct colour sequence.

does look a nice aircraft. I wonder what the interior will be...maybe keeping the Air France interior?

Comment

• No, they well have their own interior. There is also a third 737 on order a 300 stored at KUL.

Comment

• Op Schiphol stand the A343 and B743 side on side. I am trying to get a foto of this.

Comment

• I read that the A343 is grounded by Surinam aviation authorities and the lease other planes due the retirement of the B743, has this been fixed?
                  "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

• Originally posted by Surijet737 View Post
                    I've read in a Surinam newspaper that Surinam Airways is going to replace their MD82 with 2 737-300's in March and April 2009. Plus they are going to add 3 destinations: Jamaica, Barbados(again) and Manaus in Brazil. But the 733 are only staying for a while and after that they are going to stick with the 737-700. What do you guys think of this?
                    good news!!! I'm sure the skies will be quieter everywhere they fly. I would love to see one or the -700s at MIA or FLL!

Comment

Working...
                    X