Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting at LAX

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone can advise me where at picture like this can be taken from at LAX. http://www.airliners.net/photo/Ameri...-82/1426023/L/ (sorry for the Airliners link, only place I could find this photo) . I have heard about a place called Flight Path Learning Center. Would that photo have been taken from there? And if it was is it a place you can spend much time at shooting? Any insight would be appreciated. I will be shooting there next month and would like to get some similar photos.

Cheers,
    Chris Sands
    Jetphotos.net screener
    MY PHOTOS AT JETPHOTOS.NET

Chris,

Thats def. from the Flight Path Museum. I shot there a few times but caught a lot of haze. Tim Wagenknecht and Jorge Chavez volunteer there and they are also on the site here. I stood out there with George for an hour or so.

Comment

Thanks very much Eddie!
      Jetphotos.net screener
      MY PHOTOS AT JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

imperial hill is a great spot for an airport overview, it is located near the end of the 25s, parallel to the TB intl, it is about that point were the 747s and a380s leave the ground on t/o, and usually were the landing planes leaves the runway, but smaller planes are usually too high already and if you get really lucky, but rare, they do 7s takeoffs, only happens at night or bad weather usually, and at night, u get treated to asia/austraila bounded heavies spooling up. but again. rare

this is from imperial hill [photoid=6448904]

over to the 24s, the best place to spot no doubt is the n out burger fast food area, right under the 24r short final., it ls located at the junction of sepulevda and lincoln

right next to in n out [photoid=6438110]

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

Hey Jerry, can you post photos from this site in the format [photoid=xxxx] so that the photographers can get credit/hits for the shots please? Thanks.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

thanks, i have been trying figure that out!

yes i am a boeing fan, and i know thats a airbus, haha

Comment

Working...
            X