A380 @ lax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A380 @ lax

Does Qantas fly the A380 into LAX on Saturdays? I am thinking of flying in just to do a little spotting, but a Saturday (March 7th) would be the best day to do it.

Thanks!
    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

No. Checked Qantas.com, just 744s on that day. Too bad, I would like to see it myself but I keep missing it. This might help. March 1st, 4th, and 6th at 9:50am.

Qantas A380 Implementation Schedule

The new Qantas A380 is being progressively introduced on selected flights from Sydney and Melbourne to Los Angeles and on selected flights from Sydney to Singapore and London.

All flights are subject to last minute change of aircraft.
    BetweenFlight NumberStatusComments
    MelbourneLos AngelesQF93, 94On selected flights- Service departs Mondays and Wednesdays
    SydneyLos AngelesQF11, 12On selected flights- Service departs Fridays, Wednesdays and Sundays
    SydneySingaporeQF31, 32On selected flights- Service departs Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
    SydneyLondonQF31, 32On selected flights- Service departs Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
    SingaporeLondonQF31, 32On selected flights- Service departs Tuesday, Friday and Saturday

Information is correct as of 16 January 2009 and is updated regularly. Details may change without notice. In the event that a last minute aircraft change is necessary, it is possible that a substitute aircraft may operate on these routes.
    what ever happens......happens

Comment

Wednesdays are the best as you get 2 of them within a 1.5hr span. I have been at LAX for the last few days and saw both yesterday. The first arrived on the South Complex, the second on the North Complex.
      Jetphotos.net screener
      MY PHOTOS AT JETPHOTOS.NET

Comment

Working...
      X