Flight simulator 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight simulator 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, this is my first post, My friend works for the Microsoft company (Ex ACES)....and he showed me a demo version, a like trial, and there is :

Aircraft - Boeing 757-200 (World Travel,Orbit,EuroSky)(Wing view,Virtual cockpit,Virtual Cabin and a Cabin crew seat (Rear Galley)
    ATR-72 (World travel ConneXtion, Orbit, American Pacific)(Wing view, virtual cockpit)
    Airbus 320-200(World Travel,Orbit,EuroSky)(Wing view,Virtual Cabin,Virtual cockpit, Aircraft map for you to pick a seat to sit in(Cant swap)

That's awesome if true - but I thought M$ weren't continuing with the development of FS...?

Comment

Originally posted by EZYFlyer View Post
      That's awesome if true - but I thought M$ weren't continuing with the development of FS...?
      Microsoft sold of it's in-house developer ACES studios. They said there were plans to build FS 11 with contracted developers. Hopefully, we'll get to see it soon!

Rohan

Comment

This is a very good information! Ok I yet flying with FS9 but it's good when the developing don't stop! When would be estimated the release? 2010 or 2011?

best regards
        I want know, my Grammar error!!! I want advance me!

Comment

Originally posted by B737-800 View Post
          When would be estimated the release? 2010 or 2011?

Its estimated around June 2010

Comment

I thought FS 11 was dead as Microshaft pulled the plug on all FS products, even it will come about, current computers woulden't ba able to run it well anyway. You will once again have to wait for computer power to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by LAPTOP GAMER View Post
              I thought FS 11 was dead as Microshaft pulled the plug on all FS products, even it will come about, current computers woulden't ba able to run it well anyway. You will once again have to wait for computer power to catch up.
              I think my computer with Intel Core I7 will just do fine running the newest flight sim.

Comment

Any chance you can show us a screenie?

Comment

I think someone is full of shit because they wouldn't let him come spill it on this forum...
                  Tanner Johnson - Owner
                  twenty53 Photography

Comment

So a new FS is coming out? And the main aircraft will be 752, A320 and ATR 72? Please can they include some real life liveries like Air Canada (A320)
                    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

C-FITL, they cannot include real life liveries because thats advertising for the company and they need permission to do that, and if they don't get it then the company can sue them for using and selling a product without permission. That would be like taking one of those models u have there and selling to someone without asking, giving you credit or any of the funds from the product
                      I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner_J View Post
                        I think someone is full of shit because they wouldn't let him come spill it on this forum...
                        Full of shit? They must be stinky.
                        Bujuraj Vataranjan-O'Malley

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy View Post
                          C-FITL, they cannot include real life liveries because thats advertising for the company and they need permission to do that, and if they don't get it then the company can sue them for using and selling a product without permission. That would be like taking one of those models u have there and selling to someone without asking, giving you credit or any of the funds from the product
                          Think back to FS2000, they did it with Concorde in a British Airways livery - and correct me if I'm wrong but did they do a Continental 777?

I am sceptical of a FS11 at the moment but it will be brilliant if it does happen - just hope there's more realistic effects like proper water spray and more realistic weather.
                          Regards

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
                            So a new FS is coming out? And the main aircraft will be 752, A320 and ATR 72? Please can they include some real life liveries like Air Canada (A320)
                            I second this. Most desired a/c like UA-B744, Delta (!) A333, AC-A333 and AZ-A320s are still worth 1 wish.
                            The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                            This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by Benyhone View Post
                              Think back to FS2000, they did it with Concorde in a British Airways livery - and correct me if I'm wrong but did they do a Continental 777?
                              Nah, they never did a CO 777. Just the BA Concorde and now Kenmore Air in FSX.
                              Bujuraj Vataranjan-O'Malley

Comment

Working...
                              X