Priority Screaning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim,
    Just screened your 773... just forgot to sign the message I left you... Please try to start listening to our advices (and those you got on Sydney's forum) it would improve your chance to get your pics accepted.
    Regards
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by MCM View Post
      So, a photo gets screened out of order by mistake, and it has to be removed so that some people don't get upset that they haven't "won the race" to get it on there first?

And I thought this was all about the interest of photography of aviation, not a petty game where people think they get kudos for being first.

My sentiments exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by MCM View Post
        So, a photo gets screened out of order by mistake, and it has to be removed so that some people don't get upset that they haven't "won the race" to get it on there first?

And I thought this was all about the interest of photography of aviation, not a petty game where people think they get kudos for being first.
        One would think so right? However I've seen it where it becomes a competition to get your shot up first. We have it here in the NY area with some photogs to the point this one guy would always rush home to upload his shots while the rest of us would go out to dinner and drinks. Sure enough his shots were up first....

Half the time when I go spotting now its more of a social get together where I'll BS with people more then shoot.

Comment

It should be about the art of photography...but some people just want to have a trillion pictures up on the internet...

I have ONE picture in the que....it's 2000 something...I'll get an email when it's screened. In the mean time my life goes on and I don't worry about it.
          My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
            It should be about the art of photography...but some people just want to have a trillion pictures up on the internet...

Comment

Working...
            X