World-Of-Ai Commuter Packages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World-Of-Ai Commuter Packages?

I know that on their website there are no packages for commuter airlines, for example American Eagle of Delta Connection. So I was wondering if there were any packages on another website that I could get. Thanks.

The only thing is I got from avsim.com I know it's still down under construction hope soon be back service anytime. Hmm, haven't you try flightsim.com? Try this.

Stuart

Comment

Yes, I found in flightsim.com they have Delta connections and American Eagles connections. Easy to use search it.

Stuart

Comment

I looked them up on flightsim but can you use any of those with the World-Of-Ai installer? And are they just the files for the plans or do they include the aircraft with it?

Comment

WOAI has relelased Delta connection and American eagel. just go to the world map then clikc on north america-US-delta connection or American eagle. That will most likley take you to the webpage with all other packages on it. Click on the file name and it will take you to flightsim to download
          I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

That's a very interesting topic. But this field is still new to me. It will be grateful if you give me some

more information about it. Thanks in advance.
            Plan de financement immobilier conseil credit travaux | Calcul taux pret immobilier courtier | Simulation financement immo

Comment

Working...
            X