Airbus A330 graphics etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airbus A330 graphics etc

Hi there. I've just joined this forum as I'm working on a project I know little about so I thought I'd come to the experts!

I need to get hold of high res images of any graphics/cutaways/technical drawings etc of the Airbus A330 by Monday. I'm pretty open as to what they look. I've done some searching about and while there seems to be some good stuff around on other Airbus families, i can't find decent stuff on the A300/330.

Ideally it would look like this one on the link but as i say, I'm pretty open with regard to style. it's for publication and we will obviously credit it and pay if applicable.

Thanks

Airbus has a technical data sheet online, that can be found here
    Flightglobal has a few cutaway drawings, but only on the A340-300. It can be found here As you know, the A340 and A330 are largely alike, if you are good with photoshop or the likes, you can edit out the outer engines and pass it off as an A330
    Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesin View Post
      Airbus has a technical data sheet online, that can be found here
      Flightglobal has a few cutaway drawings, but only on the A340-300. It can be found here As you know, the A340 and A330 are largely alike, if you are good with photoshop or the likes, you can edit out the outer engines and pass it off as an A330
      Hope that helps.
      Hey thanks Taliesin. I didn't know they were very similar so that's a great help. I think that one may be a little too complex, knowing which parts don't fit in the A330 etc. I can give it a go though. I think it might look a little too intricate when put on the page...

The technicaldate from Airbus is too samll to use but i have contacted them so hoefully they can send it over. Neither are exactly what we need though i don't think.

Thanks for the reply Taliesin.

Comment

Originally posted by amateurman View Post
        I didn't know they were very similar so that's a great help. I think that one may be a little too complex, knowing which parts don't fit in the A330 etc.
        The A330 is basically an A340 with only 2 engines. The fuselage, the cockpit and even the wings are the same. The only main difference is that the A330 only has the innerboard engines of the A340. I suppose the A330 wings are less strengthened than the A340 outboard of the engines, but aerodynamically, the wings are the same.
        The links I gave are everything I could think of, off the top of my hat, maybe someone else can give you more insight

Comment

Working...
        X