Why have appeal? To appeal correct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have appeal? To appeal correct?

Firstly I do not know if that would be the correct part for this post, if not excuses. I understand that I am new to the industry, but can not admit such a kind of treatment when I appeal to a photo. Dei's more appeal, and screen was simply reject all in 10 second's. Without any comment other than the one in which he said the following thing. Your appeal is photo id 2600877 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments>> Rafael enough .. your wasting our time. 1 You need to learn how to use your camera and edit the 2 shot. Use the forum for assistance. This type of comment is really unnecessary and unacceptable.

Rejected photo link

Thanks
    Last edited by Rafael Sobreiro; 2009-07-28, 01:54. Reason: Wrong txt...

Rafael you fail to mention the amount of shots you appealed and the appeal reason you gave? Let me help you out so the uses can get the entire story.

1. You have 79 rejections currently in which you appealed half of them when none of them had a chance. So yes you are wasting our time as Screeners and you are wasting the other users time by having us have to screen poor quality photos in which you make ZERO attempt at improving your skills. You need to learn how to use your camera and edit a shot properly. If you did you wouldn't have 79 rejections..that's the facts. Like it or not that's the facts. This site has a ton of tools that each day our users take full advantage of to take their skills to the next level. If you choose not to use those tools that's your prerogative, but I won't sit here and have you make it seem your being treated unfairly, because that is a load of BS.

2. Your appeal reasons are totally senseless and do not speak at all to why the shot was rejected incorrectly. Instead of pointing out the merits of the shot your appeal reasons are the following.

- good photo.
    - Sr. i appeal because this is a very nice photo

Your going to tell me those are acceptable appeal reasons? No they aren't. With 79 rejections you choose to blame the screeners vs. using the tools on this site to improve your shots. This is why we've had to put on upload limits because while the majority of the users on this site upload quality pictures and learn from their rejections we have users like you who choose to upload upload upload and make no effort to improve.
    Last edited by tommyalf; 2009-07-28, 02:21.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf View Post
      Rafael you fail to mention the amount of shots you appealed and the appeal reason you gave? Let me help you out so the uses can get the entire story.

1. You have 79 rejections currently in which you appealed half of them when none of them had a chance. So yes you are wasting our time as Screeners and you are wasting the other users time by having us have to screen poor quality photos in which you make ZERO attempt at improving your skills. You need to learn how to use your camera and edit a shot properly. If you did you wouldn't have 79 rejections..that's the facts. Like it or not that's the facts. This site has a ton of tools that each day our users take full advantage of to take their skills to the next level. If you choose not to use those tools that's your prerogative, but I won't sit here and have you make it seem your being treated unfairly, because that is a load of BS.

2. Your appeal reasons are totally senseless and do not speak at all to why the shot was rejected incorrectly. Instead of pointing out the merits of the shot your appeal reasons are the following.

- good photo.
      - Sr. i appeal because this is a very nice photo

Your going to tell me those are acceptable appeal reasons? No they aren't. With 79 rejections you choose to blame the screeners vs. using the tools on this site to improve your shots. This is why we've had to put on upload limits because while the majority of the users on this site upload quality pictures and learn from their rejections we have users like you who choose to upload upload upload and make no effort to improve.
      Tommy sorry the first topic, start to tell us by e-mail only after that I have created. As I told you I just did not agree with his attitude that in my view had no education and not thought it any merit to say "have a good look" of Screener ok? About my appeals I really tell it is a good picture because I do not know technical arguments to deal with the sr. on this topic. Most also now that I saw how things work here do not worry that does not happen more ok? So I only apologize for having created the topic.

Cya.

Comment

Rafael that is why we have the tools on the site that we do. One can't simply pick up a camera take a picture, it takes practice and skill. Far to often new entries into this hobby jump in head first into the shallow end and the results are devastating and they get turned off quickly. One must take small steps and use the tools that they can to improve. The appeal window can only give short answers and is not a place to go into and entire lesson on editing.

Comment

Rafael,

Here's a good starting point for you...

This is a workflow devised by one of our senior moderators, Jid Webb, to be used with Photoshop.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

The good thing is that it seems like the basics are there on many of Rafaelīs pics, he just needs to work out the finer parts of editing and a little more about shutter speed and blurred movement.

Comment

....and here's an updated version...

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Ok guys, im looking yours links! Thx..

Comment

Working...
                X