Bad Upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Upload

Having failed to save the changes to an image which I thought I had downsized to 1024 wide, the Upload system resized it as is supposed to do. Sadly the result is a very grainy picture which I would expect will get the boot when it gets to the top of the queue.

Is there any way that I can get an image deleted from the queue so I can upload a better image without waiting for it to be rejected? If this were possible it might save the screeners a bit of time too!

Thanks

Chris

PS please dont consider this to be a complaint its just a simple question!

Best thing to do is go to the members section and make a change to the upload by adding a line in the comments section such as 'please reject, improved version uploaded'. When it is screened the screener will note the comment and reject. I've noticed a couple of people have done that in the last week.

Matt
    My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

bad upload

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best thing to do is go to the members section and make a change to the upload by adding a line in the comments section such as 'please reject, improved version uploaded'. When it is screened the screener will note the comment and reject. I've noticed a couple of people have done that in the last week.
      Thanks for that, will do!

Comment

bad upload

Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that, will do!

Comment

Working...
        X