Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama promotes cross dressing and sodomy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the biggest lesson learned so far in this whole thread:

ATFS wants to butt in on your pooper.
    May a plethora of uncultivated palaeontologists raise the dead in a way that makes your blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
      How?

Who cares about what its called, its more about why cant they have equal rights.
      For a couple of reasons:

1. The main reason we have laws and rights is to preserve our human race. These laws and rights try to prevent crime, avoid accidents, promote education, etc... Two gay people getting married do not promote anything because they can't have kids (naturally). They can live together if they want but the society doesn' benefit at all from them being married. Matter of fact, they suck from society because they will now demand other tax exemptions and benefits.

2. The majority of people reject the idea and in a democracy the majority rules. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Apooh View Post
        2. The majority of people reject the idea and in a democracy the majority rules. Sorry.
        What would the majority of people think about stumbling around drunk and naked in the woods?

By the way, am I the only one alarmed by the fact that someone named "Apooh" is posting in a sodomy thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal View Post
          By the way, am I the only one alarmed by the fact that someone named "Apooh" is posting in a sodomy thread?
          Hahahaha No you're not the only one.... I was wondering too....

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealAncientMarine View Post
            Says a lot about the US legal system, no?
            No. Says a lot about how you imagine the U.S. legal system. Shouldn't you be out mowing your roof?

Comment

ATFS_Crash, where do you think mainstream America stands on anal bleaching?

Comment

Originally posted by SYDCBRWOD View Post
                I wasn't convinced until I worked with a gay bloke some years back. He bought himself a mountain bike, then came into work one day complaining that he didn't understand how the gears work - could I please explain it to him. I cannot name many blokes who cannot work out the basic mechanics of how the gears work - he had no idea.
                Perhaps he just wanted to watch you bend over his bike?

Comment

And what's wrong with a mature 10 year old discussing this?

Comment

1. The main reason we have laws and rights is to preserve our human race. These laws and rights try to prevent crime, avoid accidents, promote education, etc... Two gay people getting married do not promote anything because they can't have kids (naturally). They can live together if they want but the society doesn' benefit at all from them being married. Matter of fact, they suck from society because they will now demand other tax exemptions and benefits.
                    What about homosexual couples that adopt...or heterosexual couples that don't have children?

Comment

Damn, me and my liberal views. I have converted. I give up my pink-ol-Communist flag! I renounce my wishing for equality and intelligence. I can actually feel myself reverting. YES! I am now a conservative. Bring on the GOD (Jesus) and the ugly women. Remove anything reason based. YES! Ok, I feel better, and more at home in my log cabin. Ahh, what a wonderfull feeling. Yup. Hey, boy, wanna a bear?
                      Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

For a couple of reasons:

I so want to respond to this quote, and after typing and deleting several times I think it best that I just respond with this quote from forrest gump - "stupid is as stupid does"

Comment

No. Says a lot about how you imagine the U.S. legal system. Shouldn't you be out mowing your roof?
                          Sue me then. For the roof I've decided to buy a sheep, mowe first eat later.

Seriously, If your legal system allows disgruntled citizens to sue religious establishment for this or that, I think you have a problem.
                          How I imagine the US legal system? I responded to what I though was an American, sue him.
                          Per
                          Ancient Mariner
                          Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

For a couple of reasons:

If that were the case, should we put it to the vote to abolish fishing quotas? Should we put it to the vote that all taxes be abolished?

I'm guessing the majority would vote 'yes' to both - but that's not how your or my country's democracies work. Besides, Per wouldn't be able to sustain himself as a fisherman if we abolished fishing quotas.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
                              What about homosexual couples that adopt...or heterosexual couples that don't have children?
                              Kids need both a mother figure and a father figure...to teach them how to be a man or a woman. Kids with two daddies may all love each other ery much but they will be lacking something. Same with a kid and two mommies. Still, if that is better than the alternative then yes, go ahead. But that is hard to believe when you see so many couples wanting to adopt.

Comment

Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
                                Re: #2. This statement reflects a fundamental lack of understanding of how a democracy works, and bla, bla, bla....
                                You are mixing two issues here...social and political. Your point only applies to the social aspect where yes, it is the duty of the government and most of us to protect the poor, etc... And the majority sometimes cannot rule because you need to protect minorities, etc..

Here it is different. We are talking about changing a well established law for economic retribution....that a marriage is between a man and a woman. Again, that is a law and it requires the majority of people to agree in order to be changed (democracy). Why? because changing it will affect how our taxes are managed, benefits are granted, etc... It has nothing to do with allowing two homosexuals to live together. If they want to, go ahead, but don't change the rules of what constitutes a marriage unless the majority agrees.

Comment

Working...
                                X