Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Error Rejections - Can i have some help please

Hello all

I have recently got a HD camcorder and have tried to upload using it. It appears that the files will not actually play on the site and this is true when i view the rejection page.

My first videos admittedly had a high bitrate but after getting some advice from a friend who has uploaded to here and another site i have now knocked the bitrate down

My current settings are
    720-576 Pixels
    Video bitrate 662 Kbps
    25 Frames a second
    Audio bitrate 384 Kbps

I would love to know what the problem is

Thanks for your help
    Chris

Update

After using a 96 kbps sound setting the videos still do not process for one reason or another. The display images appear and you are able to select a display image before entering the details but the videos still will not process for one reason or another.

Yes the first 2 had old settings and I expected them not to work but me and my friend expected those with the new settings to play properly.

New setings
    720-576 Pixels
    Video bitrate 662 Kbps
    25 Frames a second
    Audio bitrate 96 Kbps

Comment

This is a duplicate post and cna be deleted

After using a 96 kbps sound setting the videos still do not process for one reason or another. The display images appear and you are able to select a display image before entering the details but the videos still will not process for one reason or another.

Yes the first 2 had old settings and I expected them not to work but me and my friend expected those with the new settings to play properly.

New setings
      720-576 Pixels
      Video bitrate 662 Kbps
      25 Frames a second
      Audio bitrate 96 Kbps

Comment

One of the screeners left me the following message: Have you recently switched operating systems, possibly to Windows 7? It seems you are now encoding using an unsupported codec, when your videos always used to work perfectly.

Here is my answer: I have 2 new ones from Headcorn (not yet screened) that have been saved with WMA 9 audio codec and not WMA Pro. The WMA 9 pro codec seemed to be WMA 10 rather then WMA 9. I have seen one of my freinds HD uplaods work under WMA 9.2 to be exact. Like i said earlier I have not worked with HD video editing wise so I am learning as I go and please bear with me. I am running Vista on the laptop used to process and edit the HD material. If you have any tips on what settings to save the videos in please do pass them on to me via the forum or PM.

Sorry to have uploded videos that do not play on you're system and I hope that this time round I have cracked the problem.

Regards

Chris Eaton

Comment

Working...
        X