No announcement yet.

World Cup 2010 in South Africa !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My forcast: If North Korea does not win the World Cup the Dear Leader will blame a global conspiracy.

Comment

[quote=BoeingKing77;551731]Just what I was thinking.

But back to the poit-I think soccer is a waste of time(no offense to anyone)but its not exciting except for when some1 scores and the annoncer goes Goooooooal!!!!Goooooooal!!!!!!!!!And its too low scoring-like every 3rd game is tied 1-1 or 2-2.In hockey at least their is violence!!Thats what most people come for to hockey games-the fights and the blood on the ice!!!

- I think your on to something there Boeing King...The scoring is so infrequent that the normal "release" a crowd feels when goals/points are scored just isn't there. When all that pent up energy isn't given an avenue through the game, it erupts in the crowd instead, resulting in...Violence!
      Now, here in Australia, we play Aussie rules football (nothing like soccer). My point is that we added two extra posts (as point posts). This resulted in far more scoring chances and gave the player more confidence in going for goal (because if he missed he'd still get a point). Works beautifully!

Go the Socceroos!

Comment

hey luka, since your in australia you have no baseball??Is that true because on of my friends aunts lives in aussie and she says aussies dont play baseball
        August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
          hey luka, since your in australia you have no baseball??Is that true because on of my friends aunts lives in aussie and she says aussies dont play baseball
          Baseball isnt very popular outside America, Cuba and a select few Asian countries. Sure some others have leagues, but its not huge anywhere else.
          Sam Rudge
          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

- Hey man, Australia is the greatest sporting nation in the world (pound for pound, more world champions than anyone else). So of course we play baseball...just not very many of us do...Just like Aussie rules and Rugby Union are the best "big ball" games, Cricket is the best "small ball" game. Cricket is at least ten times more sophisticated...Far more to do with the ball and the bat...and the cricket ball is harder aswell! (and slightly heavier than a standard baseball.) The bowler gets a pat on the back if he can manage to hit the batter!...Especially in the head. The game can go for five days, quite rightly it is called a "TEST", because that is what the five days allows you, a test instead of luck on the day. Don't get me startred...

Comment

England and Dutch are the teams for me. Expecting both of them to be knocked out by the semis.

Comment

Then clearly you never want to go to a Philidelphia Eagles game.Built-in courthouse under the stadium.
                Clearly you've never seen a Millwall F.C game, the film Green street is based around them...

Comment

Originally posted by Cairns65 View Post

Ha Ha Ha. That`s funny. A succsesless football nation like England , last final 44 ( !!!! ) years ago will win the world cup ?

England are born loosers even with an Italian coach.

Before every tournament i realize big words from the Island and when it comes to reality it is full disapointment.

Last Euro in Switzerland / Austria ? Not even qualified ............

We can all watch England lift the world cup ? Yooo , maybe when we close down our playstations.........
                  Oh really?

The German squad isn't that good this year so I'm not sure why you're so confident...

Comment

@ RingwaySam :

I am pretty confident that Germany will be a lot better at the world cup than GB.

Like 1954 , 1958 , 1962 , 1970 , 1974 , 1978 , 1982 , 1986 , 1990 , 1994 , 2002 , 2006 !!!!

You guys might have three lions on your shirt. We have three stars !!

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
                      Oh really?

The German squad isn't that good this year so I'm not sure why you're so confident...
                      Because if all things work out as planned, Germany and England will meet rather soon and the game will be decided in Penalties .

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER View Post
                        Because if all things work out as planned, Germany and England will meet rather soon and the game will be decided in Penalties .
                        If we meet Germany we will beat them

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
                          If we meet Germany we will beat them
                          Tonight, there is a more interesting match. England vs USA. So, what is your result prediction for today?
                          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
                            Tonight, there is a more interesting match. England vs USA. So, what is your result prediction for today?
                            I bet its gonna be a 1-1 tie like the first game
                            August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

2-nil to England. Though i live with two Englishmen....
                              Sam Rudge
                              A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I bet its gonna be a 1-1 tie like the first game
                                Can you tell me tonights lottery numbers?

That was a pathetic performance tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X