World Cup 2010 in South Africa !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    Nothing like a good dive to get a free kick or penalty. Surely though the ref must look a bit quizzical when the player who, 30 seconds ago was rolling around in agony clutching a multiply fractured leg then gets up and fires in a rocket ship of a shot with the same leg.

Bunch of overpaid cheating pansies.

Play rugby, now there's a mans game !
    No, hockey is a mans game!!!Some dude on the Red Wings I think had his throat cut open by a skate and still managed to get up and go back to the bench!!Hockey players lose teeth and brake their noses every season and get back ino the game right away or the next game.
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

The England team went to visit an orphanage in South Africa this morning.

"It's good to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible"

said Jamal Umboto,(aged 6)
      Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone.

Comment

And the French team have apparently surrendered to themselves.
        Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
          No, hockey is a mans game!!!Some dude on the Red Wings I think had his throat cut open by a skate and still managed to get up and go back to the bench!!Hockey players lose teeth and brake their noses every season and get back ino the game right away or the next game.
          Um, so do Football players.

Comment

I just dont get your point of view,

From what i see of it, you like a sport because of the non sporting activities that happen at the sport?

Just go to a fighting match or something if thats all you want to see.....
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Here i am in SA, as you may know im supporting Italy (half italian) and i have been here long enough to go and watch them vs Paraguay and New Zealand.
              And from some peoples point of view Italy are terrible this year, Against Paraguay we had an on/off match, not really creating many opportunities and tbh not playing up to World Champion Standard.
              All teams, that were up in the category for winning the tournament did terrible on their first game, England drawing with USA, Spain Losing to Switzerland, Brazil JUST beating North Korea, Italy Drawing, the only team to do well was Germany, but lets be honest, Austrailia isnt the hardest team to beat (i say that but neither are New Zealand and we still failed)

Against New Zealand i personally think Italy dominated, but The Italy left defense were not the best.
              You cant say we played poorly, we were for 90% of the match attacking the NZ Defense, but because you were playing JUST defense it was hard to break.
              Montolivo in particular had a fantastic match. The NZ keeper had a fantastic match, but you just have to love De Rossi with the Hollywood dive to keep us in the match the guy was pulling his shirt backwards so he jumped forwards oh well

FORZA !

Comment

- Boeing King, Boeing King....Ice Hockey may be a mans game...but they have pads man!
                Rugby Union - men against men, two tonne+ scrums, no pads. They train to take massive hits. No points for crying, clutching a body part, or tough words...its big, BIG blokes getting hefty with each other...Its like a pub full of Heavy weight boxers all getting a little too smashed...and then having a go...The US HAS woken up to the game and is on the rise over there...If you like Gridiron (thats what the rest of the world calls it), then you'll LOVE God's game: RUGBY UNION - The running game - "Go you good thing!"

Comment

I've got a theory on how try to stop diving. (You'll never stop Italians or South Americans though, it's a natural instinct ).

Every player who goes down writhing in agony and gains a free kick or penalty MUST leave the field for compulsory medical attention for a minimum of 5 minutes. They cannot be substituted during that time.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                    I've got a theory on how try to stop diving. (You'll never stop Italians or South Americans though, it's a natural instinct ).

Every player who goes down writhing in agony and gains a free kick or penalty MUST leave the field for compulsory medical attention for a minimum of 5 minutes. They cannot be substituted during that time.
                    That seems good, but whats wrong with a good solid punch or kick where they claimed they were injured?
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

France surrenders to South Africa, 2-1.
                      Proudly performing RHD-to-LHD conversions since 2006.

Comment

Somebody made a big deal (not here) that France got knocked out. I looked up the postwar World Cup champions, and being also rans is "situation normal". But being beaten by South Africa? Maybe that does sting.

Comment

...and France will come back the next championship. With a new team, because the actual one will be sold after return.

get FRA spotting informations here:
                          www.Frankfurt-Aviation-Friends.eu

Comment

Argentina, 3 games 3 victories, way to go guys !!!!!!

Yeah I'm getting drunk tonight

Comment

Originally posted by DAIRD View Post
                              ...and France will come back the next championship. With a new team, because the actual one will be sold after return.
                              Good luck finding a buyer!
                              Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post

but the fact remains the Italians just went to ground at every opportunity holding their head with their hands as if they had been punched in the face.
                                They learned that knocking Australia out of the round of 16 in 1996...

Comment

Working...
                                X