LFPG - CYUL on AF-B742

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LFPG - CYUL on AF-B742

Well, only 1 pic this time, I was just too busy to do more pics, the weather was against me on this flight...
    Here you see Dorval (if youre able to see it *g*) in misty conditions. The result was like "one or two feet left of the center line" but some exercise with 747 resulted in a happy landing.
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Cool! Too bad AF doesn't send the 747 to YUL at all anymore for now. Is your AA on? You should get some scenery, or wait for one, cause the default is terrible IMO.
    Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

Originally posted by C-FITL View Post
      Cool! Too bad AF doesn't send the 747 to YUL at all anymore for now. Is your AA on? You should get some scenery, or wait for one, cause the default is terrible IMO.
      Yes, I'm just lookin at it but... 2xAA is active, without temporal AA enhancement. Don't you expect to much out of my LowFi Computer *ggg*.

But what really would be an enhancement, I like to replace the Posky AF-B742 by the CLS equivalent, especially because of the outward appearance and because of the brilliant CLS 742 VC.

CDG - Dorval on AF-B742 is only the first leg, I have another goody for all Canadians...:

Dorval - Port au Prince on... what do you guess, I take comfort in my triple3 unless the 742 is arrivin here: AC-triple3**.
      pics will follow soon. Don't you think that Haiti gets lost in some way? We should remember Haiti.
      **Air Canada Ice is the colour, what a jp member told me who I really miss,... where is... the Air Canada Ice jp member?
      Last edited by LH-B744; 2010-09-08, 23:50. Reason: Air Canada Ice
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
      X