plane maintenance school (inquiry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plane maintenance school (inquiry)

Hi I'm reaching out to anyone familiar in aviation maintenance, I'm trying to find a good school for my 19 year old step son who is interested in this field, also any tips or advices regarding that matter. I would greatly appreciate your responses.

Where are you located?

Comment

Goodmorning!

Most probably your not searching for a school in the Netherlands, but if you are, check: www.aviationcompetencecentre.nl . That's my school. I think in the Netherlands they're one of the best.

A tip is to take a look in the school offcourse, so you can have a look and see how everything looks, and talk with people who work at the school and talk with (ex-) students.

For more info, just contact me.

Cheers!
      Once maintained: CS-TTQ, OO-SFM,SFN,SFO,SFV,SFW,VEK, VES, VEH, VEX, VEN, OO-TCI,J,O,R,P,H,N. F-GYAI, F-HCAO, F-GPEJ, F-GPEK, F-GSTS, F-GSTR, LX-N20199, OO-TNG

Have a nice flight!

Juul

My pictures on Jetphotos.net

Comment

I'm located in the NY Area. Of course my bad for not mentioning that. John my step son would also look at schools in other locations in America if they offered him a better chance.
        Thanks again
        p

Comment

There used to be one over at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey. It was run I believe by the county. I remember seeing tons of jet, radial and other engines out in the weeds behind the school.

Embry Riddle in FL had an airframe, powerplants and avionics program.
          Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Oh, toot on down to the local Pak-A-Teria and get a copy of Flying or some other aviation magazine.

The schools used to advertise in those.

Embry used to have more than one location.
            Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Compare aircraft maintenance schools offering training to become and aircraft maintenances engineer

List of maintenance schools by state, I recommend Purdue University in Indiana, Western Michigan University in Michigan, and of course Embry Riddle in Florida.
              what ever happens......happens

Comment

I will forward this thread to John, and he is also going to check out the natl aviation academy in Massachusetts.
                Thanks a million for your responses.

Comment

Working...
                X