No announcement yet.

secret places on planes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These aren't great photos by any degree, but.

Have some DC-9 hell holes:

Comment

That place on the DC9 doesnt look very nice, I know your dead and all but still, imagine the converstion

Widowwhilst crying) where can I get my husband
      FA: I am so sorry for your loss follow me
      Widow: Where are we going?
      FA: here he is, the ambulance will be here soon
      Widow: YOU PUT HIM THERE, YOU SICK PEOPLE (bursts ot crying)

see.

you couldn't care less about what's happening to you during the next 15 hours... *lol...

Aaaahhhhhh yes but after about 5 hours the body would start to decompose and smell and would become a health risk. Also, the pilot is not likely to divert.
      Last edited by EKA380; 2011-02-19, 12:57. Reason: the sad face is not meant to be there.

Comment

Rocking the boat, many phillipinos that work in gulfstates or other rich countries get killed by their employers, they
        are shipped home in the morgue?
        "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

A "Hell Hole" is any tiny space that we the living could fit into to perform whatever tasks were necessary to stop leaks, make electrical connections or do whatever it took to keep the bird in the air.

We were cramped. hot, frozen and just barely alive.

Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

Originally posted by Alessandro View Post
            Rocking the boat, many phillipinos that work in gulfstates or other rich countries get killed by their employers, they
            are shipped home in the morgue?
            Nope they are put in a box down in the cargo hold like anybody who needs to be carried on a plane and was dead at check-in.

Originally posted by EKA380 View Post
            That place on the DC9 doesnt look very nice, I know your dead and all but still, imagine the converstion(...)
            It's just called the "hell hole". The electronics compartments are no place to store anything, including a dead body. Don't worry, EKA380. Nobody get's stuffed in there after their untimely demise in flight.

you couldn't care less about what's happening to you during the next 15 hours... *lol...

Aaaahhhhhh yes but after about 5 hours the body would start to decompose and smell and would become a health risk. Also, the pilot is not likely to divert.
            I still hold that YOU couldn't care less about this situation if YOU are dead.

Comment

The Main Equipment Compartment [MEC] or the Lower Nose compartment on the B757 or even the B737.On the Former its huge & can accomodate 5-6 persons at a time.
              Think of the brighter side !

Comment

silly me, just the location of it in the middle of the "morgue" conversation, I thought it was for corpses. I cant find any pics of the trap door thingy what ever ya call it avionics thing on the widebody aircraft (747/A340 etc...) does anyne have any pics.

Comment

silly me, just the location of it in the middle of the "morgue" conversation, I thought it was for corpses. I cant find any pics of the trap door thingy what ever ya call it avionics thing on the widebody aircraft (747/A340 etc...) does anyne have any pics.
                  Well - to put the myths finally and absolutely to rest:

a) There are no "secret" places on a plane, just places that a passenger doesn't get to see.

b) The only "real" place to store a dead body is on Singapore Airlines' A340-500, which are equipped with a cooling unit in case a passenger dies during an ultra-long flight.

c) The "hell hole" is only a place for equipment and electronics. No people - either dead or alive - are stored there

Comment

The Boeing 727 has a nice Avionics Compartment just below the cockpit, with air conditioned, seats, etc...you can watch tv, drink beer and smoke some cigarettes and nobody will find you...
                    A Former Airdisaster.Com Forum (senior member)....

Comment

I recall flying on DC-10 and 747 aircraft where the galley was in the "cargo deck" and there was an elevator the flight attendants used to access it.

The USAF VC-25 must have a staircase fron the lower deck down to the "cargo deck" because I've seen the President exit that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X