The gorgeous Pacific Northwest :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The gorgeous Pacific Northwest :)

ORBX scenery is pretty impressive Here is an assortment of FSX screens while going up and down the coasts of Washington & Oregon.

Learjet north of North Bend, Oregon

V35 Bonanza @ Myrtle Creek airport in Oregon

Piper Seneca Saratoga SP flying down the coast from Astoria to Newport.

Beautiful pictures! One might think these are real .

Comment

Your "Seneca" is an engine short.

Comment

And the other engine misplaced.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
        --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

lol oops. Been flying the Seneca a lot too.

SARATOGA. It says it right on the friggin airplane.

Comment

Good hint, Mr. Malone.

I've never flown a piper seneca (II), so I wouldn't have realized that.

You obviously use fsx, but I still don't. So, if you know a good fs9 Baron 58 payware, you may let me know.
            I especially don't like the fs9 default Baron, because only one door opens (!), and some people say, you should better forget about the flight dynamics of MS a/c...
            The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
            The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
            And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
            This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by LH-B744 View Post
              Good hint, Mr. Malone.

I've never flown a piper seneca (II), so I wouldn't have realized that.

You obviously use fsx, but I still don't. So, if you know a good fs9 Baron 58 payware, you may let me know.
              I especially don't like the fs9 default Baron, because only one door opens (!), and some people say, you should better forget about the flight dynamics of MS a/c...
              Everything these guys do is awesome:

They just came out with a Baron for FSX but I don't think they have it for FS9. Although if you look they have quite a few great airplanes for FS9 still available

Comment

Wow those screenshot are amazing. ORBX seem to be one of the best in the business when it comes to Flight Simulator scenery, every scenery package they sell is truly impressive.
                Airbus A340: Longer * Larger * Farther * Faster * Higher * Quieter * Smoother

Comment

orbx is one of the best. But you better trust in future cpu development if you wanna use it with heavy metal, imho. Or what cpu/video card combinations do you use for orbx?

Comment

Some lost screenshots I found recently:

Comment

Oh. I was able to say that orbx is one of the best yet 2 years before? Who am I, an aviation enthusiast since 1985?

Sometimes, details get lost in the internet, and only webmasters are able to restore this information. This doesn't affect jp, but a german hp, where I became a member almost 3 years after my first day at jp.

Where am I in terms of fsx. Well, this is the Best, it is orbx territory, but, it's a shame, I don't own one orbx product until today. But this is also an advantage, the wishlist for my birthdays 36-40 is open.
                      One of the best liveries that I've ever seen. So it's not a miracule, where am I?

PS: Do you know, where is my avatar, our D-ABVD? When I was online at jp the last time, it seemed that LH-B744 D-ABVD should enjoy what we in German call "Ruhestand".But who wants to be sent to "Ruhestand" with clearly less than 25 years?! I am not a friend of that policy!
                      I have found a flight with D-ABVD, that is younger than 7 days... I love this a/c.
                      Last edited by LH-B744; 2013-03-12, 03:12. Reason: Where is D-ABVD?! :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X