Drone? or a mock up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drone? or a mock up?

After looking at those pictures from Iran, claiming they got the Drone, I believe this is not a real drone, but a mock up.
    Anyone agree with me?......I don't see any damage or scratch, the landing gear is not in there, for some obvious reason..

A Former Airdisaster.Com Forum (senior member)....

it looks too clean, like if someone has used sand paper....
    A Former Airdisaster.Com Forum (senior member)....

Comment

Lol funny look at the American Flag it has skulls instead of stars. Any ways I think it is a real drone. It looks like the real thing. It's hard to say if it got shoot down or it did an emergency landing. We don't see the bottom of the drone and its condition. This will be a political game now going back and fourth if it got shoot down or what. The bottom line is if it's a real deal then Iran has some of American technology now. They will give it to the Chinese and the Russians. Well if you fly over some ones territory then you have to face that possibility that you will get shoot down. I hate the political lies, tell the truth to what really did went down.

Comment

Im convinced its the real McCoy, but it was the russians or the ukrainans in Iran whom intercepted it, not iranians themselves.
        "The real CEO of the 787 project is named Potemkin"

Comment

Working...
        X