Upload yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload yes or no?

Hi Guys, I would like to upload the picture shown.
    But because of the obstructions (gate and high grass) I have my doubts.
    What to do?

Composition is good......I would encourage you to do it. The subject is now considered a rare airframe...B742F.

Below is one photo I took which has more clutter/obstructions than your pix. At the time I took this, not many were flying...same can be said about yours. Also, with the available lighting I had, there were no other angles to shoot from, this was through a fence. Go for it and all the best.

[photoid=7128685]
    Last edited by Richard M. A. Wood; 2012-01-14, 14:13.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Louwen View Post
      Hi Guys, I would like to upload the picture shown.
      But because of the obstructions (gate and high grass) I have my doubts.
      What to do?
      I think the fence would result in a reject. This is on Ostend right? My experience was that you could walk out to the fence so it's not obstructing.
      [photoid=6931666]
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

I would totally be with Erwin here.
        I would say Richards 748 shot is more pleasing in terms of amount and place of obstructions plus the subject matter at the time would have got my vote also...if I was a Screener But the 742 shot at Ostend is ruined by the fence IMHO not even borderline consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. A. Wood View Post
          Composition is good......I would encourage you to do it. The subject is now considered a rare airframe...B742F.
          [photoid=7128685]
          Thanks Richard, I will taken the change and upload it.

And yes Erwin, this is in Ostend. I should have take the time to go to the fence indeed. But as I remember, it was a small road I was on and I kept up "all" the traffic behind me and there was no place to park my car.
          So, I took the shot in a bit of hurry!

Let's hope the screeners have mercy on me!
          Which would be right?

Comment

Originally posted by J.Louwen View Post
            Thanks Richard, I will taken the change and upload it.

And yes Erwin, this is in Ostend. I should have take the time to go to the fence indeed. But as I remember, it was a small road I was on and I kept up "all" the traffic behind me and there was no place to park my car.
            So, I took the shot in a bit of hurry!

Let's hope the screeners have mercy on me!
            Which would be right?
            Now you know that you can reach that platform much better for your next visit
            There is a road next to it where you can park without obstructing the other traffic.
            And those two 747's won't depart soon

You may upload her but it will be almost be a sure reject but you'll never know.
            Last edited by ErwinS; 2012-01-15, 11:44.
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Working...
            X