EGSS (stansted) detailed scenery fs9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EGSS (stansted) detailed scenery fs9

I used to own some detailed scenery of stansted airport, including the feature where the jetways would move if you change the frequency. I have downloaded the UK2000 free version, and I was sure it was included in this, but it doesnt seem to appear there, nor do I know what gate to use in order to have the moving jetway.

I am now thinking that it might not have been this scenery which had these aforementioned features.

Can anyone think of what scenery this might have been included in?

The freeware sceneries currently available from UK2000 for fs9 and fsX seem to be low detail issues for those on a budget or with slower computers.
    The UK2000 Extreme payware series has all the bells and whistles with moving jetways, a ground marshaller, airfield traffic etc. and are produced in extreme detail. I recently purchased the download version of London City Airport and am very impressed with it at a cost of just over £16.
    I have a moderately powerful 2.8ghz dual core with 3gb DDRAM and a 1gb nVidia graphics card. Frame rates with reasonably high detail levels run at a useable 12 - 14 fps. Slightly notchy but acceptable. The scenery is as good as being there for real.
    If you want to try it download the demo version first to test frame rates. If you want to buy it after testing then you'll have to uninstall the demo version and download the full version in order to enter the activation code.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Do they offer all five London International airports?
      [Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick, Luton and City]?
      Afaik, they offer a good Gatwick solution (including a twy bridge for passengers that even me allows to cross below -- with a clearance height of 64 feet? ).

But I've always been interested in Manchester Ringway. The only thing is, I want to know some types from "the continent" who operate via Manchester, so that I can set up a really good fsx EGCC traffic:
      KL Fokker 100? AF 319? SN xx? AY xx? 4u 319? [This is only a rough guess. Ringway is one of many European hubs where I've not yet landed personally.]
      and especially LH Regional EDDL - EGCC - EDDL on ... CRJ9?

It's a pity, until now I don't even own one of these super-short-haul jets. But maybe I can "misuse" some ZB 332, KL 332, AF 332 and LH triple3. There has to be the next Winter project, and Ringway is one very good option.
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

This link will take you where you need to be...

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
        X