Recently Restarted flying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently Restarted flying.

so I recently restarted flying on FS again, but I have installed it on a new computer.

I'm not sure what to do, but when I was using FSX on my old computer with windows XP the callsigns for airlines (i.e. Air Canada, Westjet) would show up under airline.

My new computer has windows 7 and the call signs don't show up.

also, the failure rate of third party DLC is astonishing with this computer. Of the 10 aircraft I have tried to instal, only three have worked. Any suggestions?
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Originally posted by porter guy View Post
    so I recently restarted flying on FS again, but I have installed it on a new computer.

I'm not sure what to do, but when I was using FSX on my old computer with windows XP the callsigns for airlines (i.e. Air Canada, Westjet) would show up under airline.

My new computer has windows 7 and the call signs don't show up.

also, the failure rate of third party DLC is astonishing with this computer. Of the 10 aircraft I have tried to instal, only three have worked. Any suggestions?
    Hi porter.

This always reminds me of Mel Gibson, one of my fatherly heroes, and his 1999 movie, Payback...

My change was the same that you did, from fs9 to fsx. And from 4:3 to 16:9, the show must go on...

Yesterday, I was knowing a way to upload screenshots to this, to our forum, but I'll have to see if that still functions.

Let us know 1 or 2 of the DLC, which you tried to install. Probably, I can help you. As my avatar tells you, I prefer the pmdg B744X... But this isn't available in AC Ice, so what do you use, the hottest new development from precision manuals... the pmdg B772LR?

PS: I really become old, don't I, only 2 years younger than the state of Angola? Mr Obama wouldn't be able to be my father (under normal circumstances). But this is what I really like, the USA are a young nation.
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2013-09-13, 23:33. Reason: AC Ice...
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

The issue doesn't seem to be urgent. Well, that's ok for me.
      The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
      The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
      And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
      This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
      X