No announcement yet.

FAO sv from SAUDI ARABIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.. I just bant believe what I am reading.. I have involved in discussions in different forums but this is way too much.. Gentlemen chill You are not gonna save the world.. The war was a mistake but it happened unfortunately.. Let them deal with the consequences....
    Coffe-Tea or Me?

Comment

The really Aim behind the War on Iraq was the Oil , this part of the World has more than %68 of the World Oil.

USA is always trying to make every country in this World one of America States!!!!

The Liers PM's of Australia, Spain and UK !! you belived them like Kids!

Why don't You make a War on North Korea???? they have Nuclear Weapons that can reach the Western Coast of the US, and they say that in your FACE

Now the Same Story on Syria! and you will belive them like Kids! isn't Enough you belive them in 70's about Vietnam! isn't better you spend that money on 20 Million Homeless in the USA??
      isn't better to spend that money on Aids and Cancer research centers?

The White House for all the past 70 years was trying to find new enemies, and every time with a new excuses

Isn't better to live in this world like any other nation?

Did you ever asked your self why my Gov give Israel 14 Billion US$ yearly ? in the main time Hospitals in New Mexico look like Aniaml houses!

The USA spend 65 Billion US yearly on Weapons ! 20 Milliom Homeless ! %30 of USA kids are under the Red line of poverty.

By the way where is all the Nuclear Weapons Bush and PM's of Australia , UK and Spain were talking about in Iraq?? did Saddam take it with him in Bottle of Preserve

About USA Aids to the World is just on paper! nothing on the Land, just G.M.O. food and Drugs to test it on Africans, YES this is the truth, one African President refused USA food aid and said: "It's better my people die from hungry than from food"

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Aids to the World is more than any country in this world.

Yes, we pay more than %50 of UN projects around the world and %65 of the FAO money come from us, and Million and Million every year we pay fro the Red Cross.

In 2001 or 2002 when there was Earth-Quake in Turkey, we send Aids 20 Times double than what the USA and Israel gave them,with that no one rmember us on there Media!!!

It's a mistake from our Media, we don't talk about our slef.
      15 Nov is my Birth day! I want A340? pls dad pls mom LOL

Comment

Originally posted by sv
        ...Yes, we pay more than %50 of UN projects around the world ...
        SV, this is just pathetically wrong -- where on earth do you get your information? Saudi Arabia doesn't pay over half... in fact, considering the wealth of Saudi Arabia, their contributions are rather paltry.

The following is exerpted from the official website of The United Nations; it is a breakdown of every single nation's 2003 contributions to the United Nations General Budget. I'll only post a few of the figures; the entire list is far too long: (all figures converted to American dollars)

Argentina: $ 13,000,000
        Australia: 22,000,000
        Canada: 35,000,000
        China: 21,000,000
        Denmark: 10,000,000
        France: 87,000,000
        Germany: 132,000,000
        Italy: 68,000,000
        Mexico: 15,000,000
        Japan: 264,000,000
        S. Korea: 25,000,000
        Russia: 16,000,000
        UK: 75,000,000
        United States: 341,000,000

Saudi Arabia: 7,000,000

SV, opinions are opinions and facts are facts. Think with your head and not your heart.

~Gregory
        ________
        HERBAL GRINDER

Comment

Originally posted by sv
          The really Aim behind the War on Iraq was the Oil , this part of the World has more than %68 of the World Oil.

USA is always trying to make every country in this World one of America States!!!!

The Liers PM's of Australia, Spain and UK !! you belived them like Kids!

Why don't You make a War on North Korea???? they have Nuclear Weapons that can reach the Western Coast of the US, and they say that in your FACE

Now the Same Story on Syria! and you will belive them like Kids! isn't Enough you belive them in 70's about Vietnam! isn't better you spend that money on 20 Million Homeless in the USA??
          isn't better to spend that money on Aids and Cancer research centers?

The White House for all the past 70 years was trying to find new enemies, and every time with a new excuses

Isn't better to live in this world like any other nation?

Did you ever asked your self why my Gov give Israel 14 Billion US$ yearly ? in the main time Hospitals in New Mexico look like Aniaml houses!

The USA spend 65 Billion US yearly on Weapons ! 20 Milliom Homeless ! %30 of USA kids are under the Red line of poverty.

By the way where is all the Nuclear Weapons Bush and PM's of Australia , UK and Spain were talking about in Iraq?? did Saddam take it with him in Bottle of Preserve

About USA Aids to the World is just on paper! nothing on the Land, just G.M.O. food and Drugs to test it on Africans, YES this is the truth, one African President refused USA food aid and said: "It's better my people die from hungry than from food"

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Aids to the World is more than any country in this world.

Yes, we pay more than %50 of UN projects around the world and %65 of the FAO money come from us, and Million and Million every year we pay fro the Red Cross.

In 2001 or 2002 when there was Earth-Quake in Turkey, we send Aids 20 Times double than what the USA and Israel gave them,with that no one rmember us on there Media!!!

It's a mistake from our Media, we don't talk about our slef.
          Now tell us:

What has the SA government done to:

1) Combat Al-Qaida (and Islamic terrorism in general) and cut their funding?

2) Improve human rights, besides crushing a peaceful demonstration?

3) Empower women?

4) Promote religious tolerance?

So far, I've seen nothing.

You live there, so you may have more information than all of us do.

Go ahead, answer all 4 questions...

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

OH great,
            here we go again...

Can't people laugh anymore?

Just shut up and change it, or just leave it alone. you don't benefit anything from proving your point on an internet forum (obviously, you can see an unmasked philosophy now...)

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
              OH great,
              here we go again...

Can't people laugh anymore?

Just shut up and change it, or just leave it alone. you don't benefit anything from proving your point on an internet forum (obviously, you can see an unmasked philosophy now...)
              You won't lay me off, will you???

At least I'm being tactful this time, and you still flame me!!!

I just asked some questions...

Why can't we be friends??? (I love that song, by the way)

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Ahh, but I never wrote anything specifically aimed at you...

i don't really think of you as my 'enemy'...just someone to argue with for the sake of arguement!

And congrats for being tact! You are indeed learning!

And um...one other thing...No, I don't think I will lay you off... I will avoid it until the sky falls down all over me (used to like that song!!)

Comment

SV,

ur a frickin idiot man. Do u think u know more than president bush??? yea u know what moran what if the U.S knows that korea is bluffing about the nuclear weapons. And what is the U.S gonna gain by telling people we found chemical weapons or that we caught saddam?? JACK SHIT just more terrorist attacks and some more B.S from the UN.

Have you seen any mass graves how bout the mentally retarded kids that he killed how bout all the people he ponsed how bout him taking over kuwait and killing all those innocent people?????????? They would have taking over your sad little county and killed every1 as well. They would have killed you as well. He is a ruthless evil man.

I didnt want to post this but i cant stop thinking to myself im talking to a guy that dresses with a towel on his head and a shower curtain wraped around him??? IF IT WASNT 4 THE U.S YOU MIGHT NOT BE HERE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Welcome to Buckeye City! They call me Mr.sniffles

Comment

Originally posted by jake3525
                    SV,

ur a frickin idiot man. Do u think u know more than president bush??? yea u know what moran what if the U.S knows that korea is bluffing about the nuclear weapons. And what is the U.S gonna gain by telling people we found chemical weapons or that we caught saddam?? JACK **** just more terrorist attacks and some more B.S from the UN.
                    And where are all the WMDs that President Bush knew about? Kind of damaged his credibility in the intelligence department!
                    I walked across an empty land
                    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                    I felt the earth beneath my feet
                    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Now Jess, if you would only tell us where THEY ARE!

-Clovis

Comment

Ahhhh, the NZIA cannot reveal important information like that you know
                        I walked across an empty land
                        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                        I felt the earth beneath my feet
                        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

1) Combat Al-Qaida (and Islamic terrorism in general) and cut their funding?

2) Improve human rights, besides crushing a peaceful demonstration?

3) Empower women?

4) Promote religious tolerance?
                          1) Al-Qaeda is not Saudi Arabia's problem. If Al-Qaeda attacks them, then I'm sure SA would retaliate. As for funding, the Al-Qaeda is funded by Osama Bin Laden, a Saudi millionaire, and in no way a part of the Saudi government.

2) Human rights?? As compared to what? Once again, their way of punishment and their way of living may be different than ours, but it's THEIR way. It's THEIR country. Just let them manage their own country.

3) Empower women. In the 1860's, right here in America, the situation with women was not very much different than it currently is in Saudi Arabia. Yeah, there was a women's lib. movement and all that stuff. Maybe Saudi Arabia hasn't gotten to that yet. Maybe they will never get to that. Maybe they don't need to get to that. It's their system of society and culture, and that's the role that women play in their societs. It's none of our business.

4) Promote religious tolerance. Dumb statement. They may have a problem with Christianity and white people, but that's the extent of their so-called "religious intolerance". They seem to be fine with almost any other religion on the face of the earth. And their disliking christianity is no more different than white people's dislike of Islam. There's nothing more to it.
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

SV: take a look up into the sky. See a contrail? Did you know that it's chemicals being dumped on you? :O Yes, the big bad U.S. gov't is dumping dihydrogen monoxide on you. And what have you done about that? Nothing I tell you. I fully support you in your campaign against the western lab tests on your people.

Dihydrogen Monoxide resources, information, research and more. Dihydrogen Monoxide is a dangerous chemical. Buy a Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide T-shirt.

Comment

Greg what's your point?
                              "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747

ok so they survey 1200 odd adults out of 25 million. its not very representative of the population.

I apologize Longreach... I forgot to add that I found that I was wrong. It wasn't the Iraqis but the residents of Baghdad where most of the troop concentration is of course. I apologize
                                CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Working...
                                X