Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is herpa messing me around?

Hello all,

I asked many times by mail to Herpa to send me NG gears but I recieved this as answser
    Dear Mr. Saerens,
    thank you for your new request.
    Please note, that we have told you several times, that it is not possible to
    send the requested NG gears to you.
    We hope for your understanding and will not give further answers to the same question anymore.
    Thank you very much and have a great day!
    Best regards
    Hello, unfortunately, no I can not send in new generation. Have you replaced the old Gereration and shipped.

Thes mails where from
    [email protected] and [email protected]
    Love at the first flight

The link shows only my last flights of these last 3 years and some of 4 years ago.

I have the same situation.. I send 3 or 4 e-mails and every answer is the same.
    http://www.rzeszow4u.pl/mpk-rzeszow.html

Comment

I had the same problem Did you receive any answer?
      pancake

Comment

Only to avoid misunderstandings..

If four of us would now visit the Herpa website (the English version): the threadstarter + 3 men who've read Brussels Air's entry..

Then I choose the Products/Wings/Lufthansa menu, at least in my case... , then page 2, product ID 527 187 , for all those who don't have it yet on the screen,
        this is a cute little Alpha Bravo Yankee India, scale 1:500, for 37,- Euros.

And now your problem is, the gear, which in reality is MASSIVE, trust me, couldn't be retrieved by you, three men?

Well, Boeing is famous for spare parts. But let's try to divide 70,6 meter by 500. Thus, if that were a cute little LH-B744, we talk about..
        7060 cm : 500 ...
        a little LH-B744 which is not longer than 14,12 cm.

Do I have to go into further detail? What do you think how big then is the spare part for let's say the nose gear of a 14 cm long B744? And how big would be the screwdriver to fix it?

Dear Gentlemen, I can fully understand what the herpa customer service uttered, back in 2012.

The smaller the thing is that we collect the more carefully we should handle it.

PS: And at least with my settings, the Herpa website delivers quite a perfect service! You can try to hold a ruler next to your screen. And, still for Herpa ID 527 187, the little ABYI is exactly as big on my screen as the cute little thing that you get if you buy ID # 527 187.

A B748i is cute, isn't it.. 15,1 cm? That would perfectly fit under the edge of my screen. x 500 = ?
        1:500 is really cute. I know that there are airworthy LH-B744 models with a scale of 1:16... That would be rather my thing.

70,6 m : 16 = 4,41 m Afaik, this one still has zero passenger seats. But try to imagine that thang in your living room, wingspan:
        64,4 m : 16 = 4,025 meter. minimal clearance on top of the tailfin:
        19,6 m : 16 = 1,225 meter. You have tables or little children in your living room? You better avoid that when a 744 scale 1:16 is present. harr.

I only have the real dimensions of my nickname in mind. Someone for the B748i?
        Last edited by LH-B744; 2017-06-15, 05:15. Reason: + Herpa service!
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
        X