Traveling to Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling to Dubai

Hello I was just wondering if anyone has been to Dubai that can provide some feedback on the safety of it for Americans because we are thinking of visiting in the near future and are curious.

Thank you!
    the 747 will always be superior.

Originally posted by James Bruno View Post
    Hello I was just wondering if anyone has been to Dubai that can provide some feedback on the safety of it for Americans because we are thinking of visiting in the near future and are curious.

Thank you!
    Dubai is a very safe city.
    There is no risk for you (I think)
    Love at the first flight

The link shows only my last flights of these last 3 years and some of 4 years ago.

Comment

Don't go there by using a professional camera. I'm not really proffesional filmer nonetheless have a professional camera as it is my hobby. Wherever you go that has a camera like that you may have problems. On many places I had to question my money-back because when they saw my camera I have to cease filming. It was prohibited to film the aquarium through the Dubai Mall, just stupid. If I explaned that I'm merely a privat person along with a hobby they still refuse. The only thing he or she can say is "this can be policy".
      When YOU have a big camera then ..... and then........ they are the biggest idiots there, though they are so proud that they have the biggest building in the world, the biggest aquarium, the biggest the and this biggest that.
      Also, how more stars a hotel have the more artificial workers shall be.
      With money you should buy concrete and stones but the truth is can not create a city. Knowing the things i meen. I can't are convinced modern western people like to live there.
      Bar stool has become positively ubiquitous — and for good reason. They allow family, friends and even strangers to join us in the kitchen. Every school night, my sons did their homework sitting on a bar chair at our counter, where they could finagle help whether it was needed or not. Many a night, dear friends would perch on those same stools, keeping us company while we cooked or celebrating together after a touchdown.

Comment

Working...
      X