Thread: My repaint of an AA A320neo

Default My repaint of an AA A320neo

I did a repaint of the A320neo of AFS into American Airlines New Livery, see the repainting video here(pretty cool): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GYRpXM34-M (used the song "747" as backround music)

I do recommend the AFS A320, Its not the best quality out there, but for now, its the only A320neo out there, and its worth a try.

My repaint can be downloaded here:
    http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib....ght&fid=171033

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by hongmng View Post
    I did a repaint of the A320neo of AFS into American Airlines New Livery, see the repainting video
    [...]
    Enjoy!
    Well. Afaik I've never sat in an A320neo, so did you? Imho there are more important criteria for an a/c simulation than just the availability of liveries.

But, as my avatar tells you, I am not neutral. I like precision manuals...
    One evening, not long ago, I watched TV and I wondered what you will possibly do after you've lost one parent. Strange question, why did I wonder. You will possibly be annoyed because he will miss so many happenings which you liked to show him. But after you somehow have regained your countenance, you will also join again people who you don't know. Stay strong, Jimmy.

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years.

Well done, nice graphical job.

I do recommend the AFS A320, Its not the best quality out there, but for now, its the only A320neo out there, and its worth a try.
    I will keep in mind.