Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1028

Thread: New Pre-Screening Thread - CREW reply only

  1. #381
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingrock View Post
    Screeners, I have removed the photo from queue. If you would, let me know what you think.
    Lots of dust spots, but otherwise ok.

  2. #382
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pawelm View Post
    Hello,

    I need help again. I'm worried about contrast and exposure:
    Attachment 7474 Attachment 7475 Attachment 7476Attachment 7477 Attachment 7478
    Borderline contrast/dark rejections on most of them. A few are probably ok, but a few are quite likely to get rejected.

    Quote Originally Posted by pawelm View Post
    Any chance for this one?
    Attachment 7483

    thanks
    As a spotting location, again borderline; the image is more about the people than the location.

  3. #383
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Thanks dlowwa.

    Second, and probably last attepmt, heavies only:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4X-ELC_3.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	787.3 KB 
ID:	7484 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4X-ELD.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	678.5 KB 
ID:	7485 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7-ACB.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	955.7 KB 
ID:	7486 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PH-OYI.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	7487 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	177704.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	7488

  4. #384
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Not an insignificant amount.
    Thanks.

    I'm now working on my RAW photos from a very long time ago and was wondering how this fares? I'm thinking the fuselage looks a bit dark, but I'm not sure
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0192.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	423.6 KB 
ID:	7489

    And this one feels a little dark but I can't light it up more in case parts become overexposed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000232.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	863.6 KB 
ID:	7490

  5. #385
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iranair777 View Post
    Thanks.

    I'm now working on my RAW photos from a very long time ago and was wondering how this fares? I'm thinking the fuselage looks a bit dark, but I'm not sure
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0192.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	423.6 KB 
ID:	7489
    A bit dark, but passable I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by iranair777 View Post
    And this one feels a little dark but I can't light it up more in case parts become overexposed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000232.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	863.6 KB 
ID:	7490
    Poorly centered and suffering from heat haze/the distance it was taken. Exposure is otherwise ok.

  6. #386
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pawelm View Post
    Thanks dlowwa.

    Second, and probably last attepmt, heavies only:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4X-ELC_3.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	787.3 KB 
ID:	7484 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4X-ELD.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	678.5 KB 
ID:	7485 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A7-ACB.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	955.7 KB 
ID:	7486 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PH-OYI.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	7487 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	177704.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	7488
    Except for the first one, they still look borderline, but passable.

  7. #387
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    A bit dark, but passable I think.



    Poorly centered and suffering from heat haze/the distance it was taken. Exposure is otherwise ok.

    Thanks. Regarding the bottom one, is the heat haze on the aircraft? IIRC the sun wasn't fully out at the time so I'm unsure why there is heat haze?

    And the A380 I couldn't brighten it up without overexposing part of the plane unfortunately. I'll upload it and see where it goes. Thanks again dlowwa, you're very helpful and patient!

  8. #388
    Junior Member Capucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    São José dos Campos - Brazil
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hello friends!
    Coud you please check this for me, before I put it on queue?
    Regards

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PT-HZB-1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	538.4 KB 
ID:	7492

  9. #389
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iranair777 View Post
    Thanks. Regarding the bottom one, is the heat haze on the aircraft? IIRC the sun wasn't fully out at the time so I'm unsure why there is heat haze?
    Heat haze is caused by temperature differences between the ground and the air, so while direct sun may make it worse, it doesn't necessarily need to be present for there to be bad haze.

  10. #390
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capucho View Post
    Hello friends!
    Coud you please check this for me, before I put it on queue?
    Regards

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PT-HZB-1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	538.4 KB 
ID:	7492
    Contrast is a bit weak, and there are some editing halos visible around the rotor blades, but both issues should be fixable.

  11. #391
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Hey! What about these? (Weather was shit as always when I am abroad and doing spotting.. ( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F-GRGC.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	7494
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HB-JBF.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	490.3 KB 
ID:	7493

  12. #392
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mester Aron View Post
    Hey! What about these? (Weather was shit as always when I am abroad and doing spotting.. ( )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F-GRGC.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.71 MB 
ID:	7494
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HB-JBF.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	490.3 KB 
ID:	7493
    First is larger than upload size, so can't comment. Second should be ok.

  13. #393
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8086mad.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1,010.2 KB 
ID:	7495 Hello, what about this pic? Is it good enough for JP? Thank you

  14. #394
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barcajax View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8086mad.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1,010.2 KB 
ID:	7495 Hello, what about this pic? Is it good enough for JP? Thank you
    Hi,
    Unfortunately the large burn out part of the sky will probably lead to an over exposed rejection

    Regards
    Alex

  15. #395
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Hi guys,

    Any chance for those? All were in the shadow from a cloud.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FIVQ.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	590.8 KB 
ID:	7498 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N1612T.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	574.7 KB 
ID:	7499 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TC-LKA.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	761.6 KB 
ID:	7500

    And one more. Is there a dust spot on this one? Above the "s" letter. I'm not sure if it's a dust spot or a cloud. Or maybe I'm seeing things
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AEWF.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	851.8 KB 
ID:	7501

    thanks

  16. #396
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pawelm View Post
    Hi guys,

    Any chance for those? All were in the shadow from a cloud.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C-FIVQ.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	590.8 KB 
ID:	7498 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N1612T.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	574.7 KB 
ID:	7499 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TC-LKA.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	761.6 KB 
ID:	7500
    As they are, they would all be rejected for contrast/exposure issues. I don't think there is much you can do that would fix them.

    Quote Originally Posted by pawelm View Post
    And one more. Is there a dust spot on this one? Above the "s" letter. I'm not sure if it's a dust spot or a cloud. Or maybe I'm seeing things
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AEWF.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	851.8 KB 
ID:	7501
    I don't see anything that could be considered a dust spot.

  17. #397
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Hi!

    Are the colors ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AEAS.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	552.5 KB 
ID:	7507

  18. #398
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fabinho1314 View Post
    Hi!

    Are the colors ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D-AEAS.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	552.5 KB 
ID:	7507
    No. There is a strong green/cyan cast.

  19. #399
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3

    Default

    hi this ok?


  20. #400
    JetPhotos Crew B7772ADL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Surrey, United Kingdom.
    Posts
    2,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five_zal View Post
    hi this ok?

    The registrations on the tails appear blurry and also have over-sharpening artefacts around them. My main concern however would be the composition. There is a lot of dead space to the right side and the building structure is very distracting. I would prefer to see a closer crop around the tails.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •