Page 15 of 107 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 2128

Thread: New Pre-Screening Thread - CREW reply only

  1. #281

    Default

    ....
    Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 03-22-2017 at 12:48 PM.

  2. #282

  3. #283
    Member pawelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Hi,

    Any suggestions on these three?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04-4133.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	551.0 KB 
ID:	7388 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N739MA.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	791.7 KB 
ID:	7389 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99-0166_5.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1,008.0 KB 
ID:	7390

    thanks

  4. #284
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Frankfurt - EDDF
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pawelm View Post
    Hi,

    Any suggestions on these three?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04-4133.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	551.0 KB 
ID:	7388 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	N739MA.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	791.7 KB 
ID:	7389 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	99-0166_5.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	1,008.0 KB 
ID:	7390

    thanks
    #1: would be ok for me
    #2: maybe a tad dark
    #3: would be ok for me

  5. #285
    JPElite Member! TomEPKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    236

    Default

    #2: whole bottom of the plane (dark blue) is very noisy - you can see almost red cast...

  6. #286
    Member pawelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Yeah, I've noticed that on my other monitor and deleted it from queue. Different shot already uploaded

    Dzieki

  7. #287
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Is this ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RA-76503(2).jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	7391

    Thanks

  8. #288
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fabinho1314 View Post
    Is this ok?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RA-76503(2).jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	679.9 KB 
ID:	7391

    Thanks
    Better if you have one without the slight obstruction on the wheels, but otherwise should be ok.

  9. #289
    JPElite Member! wrxflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Posts
    745

    Default



    Would this photo be considerd similar to this one, already in database, or not?

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8200193

  10. #290
    JPElite Member! TomEPKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    236

    Default

    If it's taken in the same location a minute before the linked one - then yes, it's similar.

  11. #291
    Junior Member Segi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Dear, I know whitish sky are not the best but these days we are in the sandstorm season and it's difficult to get better sky.
    Any chance with these ones (2 new reg)?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...XFuX0RIaGhSN0E
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...0ZRRmlRYmRPbzg
    Thanks in advance and regards,
    Seb

  12. #292
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Segi View Post
    Dear, I know whitish sky are not the best but these days we are in the sandstorm season and it's difficult to get better sky.
    Any chance with these ones (2 new reg)?
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...XFuX0RIaGhSN0E
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...0ZRRmlRYmRPbzg
    Thanks in advance and regards,
    Seb
    Poor contrast on both of those, so unfortunately I would say not much chance.

  13. #293
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EGLKGFBNK2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	744.6 KB 
ID:	7392

    How would this do?

    Thanks

  14. #294
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluepanda7 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EGLKGFBNK2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	744.6 KB 
ID:	7392

    How would this do?

    Thanks
    Should be fine.

  15. #295
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Is the open cargo door a good enough reason to avoid a rejection for obstruction by the stairs?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170321-_MG_9719.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	778.5 KB 
ID:	7393

  16. #296
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Hi, could I have some get some advice/thoughts on these photos? I'm now using a new workflow to edit photos, so I'm not sure if they are acceptable or not.
    (It was a rainy day. No direct sunlight)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JP214[1400px].jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	632.6 KB 
ID:	7394
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JP218.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	571.4 KB 
ID:	7395
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JP216.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	621.4 KB 
ID:	7396

    Thank you so much for helping me out.
    Newbie to JP, view my photos here:
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=87690

  17. #297
    JPElite Member! TomEPKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Krakow
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by austinshih90 View Post
    Hi, could I have some get some advice/thoughts on these photos? I'm now using a new workflow to edit photos, so I'm not sure if they are acceptable or not.
    (It was a rainy day. No direct sunlight)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JP214[1400px].jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	632.6 KB 
ID:	7394
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JP218.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	571.4 KB 
ID:	7395
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JP216.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	621.4 KB 
ID:	7396

    Thank you so much for helping me out.
    You need to add more contrast to all 3 of them, a bit of sharpening would help as well

  18. #298
    Member Hinkelbein's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Gouda, Netherlands
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Could someone please tell me if I am doing well on luminosity? (I have the feeling I am not, since the pictures do not look good in my opinion. I feel they are way too bright.)
    Thanks, it is much appreciated.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5791834

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5791958

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5792475

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5792600

  19. #299
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjon View Post
    Is the open cargo door a good enough reason to avoid a rejection for obstruction by the stairs?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170321-_MG_9719.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	778.5 KB 
ID:	7393
    No, unfortunately this would still be considered obstruction.

  20. #300
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinkelbein View Post
    Could someone please tell me if I am doing well on luminosity? (I have the feeling I am not, since the pictures do not look good in my opinion. I feel they are way too bright.)
    Thanks, it is much appreciated.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5791834

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5791958

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5792475

    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5792600
    Hi,

    These are all a bit dark and lacking contrast, but should be relatively easy to fix - see the left side here for what to aim for:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33433_1490532772.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	725.7 KB 
ID:	7398

    Also, the first would be an obstruction rejection, and in the future, please post the photos here before submitting to the queue, as this is a pre-screening thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •