Views:	1
Size:	590.5 KB
ID:	1015657
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5Q4A3488_2_e_1200_l4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	1015658
    Is here a posibility of Low contrast, backlit or underexposed rejection?

Comment

• Originally posted by MAG View Post
      What about photos taken in cloudy weather? Like these:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7508[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7509[/ATTACH]
      Is here a posibility of Low contrast, backlit or underexposed rejection?
      Contrast isnīt good enough, and the Pilatus is a bit blurred, specially titles and nose

Comment

• Dear friends,
        Is this photo fixable?
        I'll appreciate your recommendation.

Comment

• I got these two rejected due to categories wrong or missing, wondering if any of the crew members could tell me what did I select wrong or didn't select, since that's not something I can see (if users can, as part of the new screening tools, I definitely don't know where to look)

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks!
          [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
            Dear friends,
            Is this photo fixable?
            I'll appreciate your recommendation.
            Light doesn't look great, but I won't say it's impossible. If it were my photo, I wouldn't bother, but if it has special significance for you, it might be worth another try brightened up a bit with softer contrast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post
              I got these two rejected due to categories wrong or missing, wondering if any of the crew members could tell me what did I select wrong or didn't select, since that's not something I can see (if users can, as part of the new screening tools, I definitely don't know where to look)

Thanks!
              I didn't reject them, so not sure. If one was missing, the only one that would have been applicable was 'Night Shot'; otherwise you may have had inadvertently selected something like Business Jet or Special Scheme. When I reject for category only, I always leave a note explaining what's wrong, but unfortunately the screener in this case did not.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                Light doesn't look great, but I won't say it's impossible. If it were my photo, I wouldn't bother, but if it has special significance for you, it might be worth another try brightened up a bit with softer contrast.
                Thanks Dana,

Actually yes, it's have a special significance for me, because I have a very little amount photos of Boeing 764, So I trying.

Is one of the two versions attached here have more chance?

Best regards,
                Erez.
                Attached Files

Comment

I got these two rejected due to categories wrong or missing, wondering if any of the crew members could tell me what did I select wrong or didn't select, since that's not something I can see (if users can, as part of the new screening tools, I definitely don't know where to look)

Thanks!
                  Did you previously upload a pic before these ones which needed a category selecting? Because the upload page remembers the previous category selection when you go to upload the next pic and you have to de-select it. I've fallen fowl to that one a couple of times.

Comment

• Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
                    Did you previously upload a pic before these ones which needed a category selecting? Because the upload page remembers the previous category selection when you go to upload the next pic and you have to de-select it. I've fallen fowl to that one a couple of times.
                    I just checked my uploads folder... yes. Uploaded a cargo plane before those two, and they were the last ones I uploaded that day.
                    [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

I just checked my uploads folder... yes. Uploaded a cargo plane before those two, and they were the last ones I uploaded that day.
                      Likely they were uploaded as Cargo as well then.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                        Thanks Dana,

Actually yes, it's have a special significance for me, because I have a very little amount photos of Boeing 764, So I trying.

Is one of the two versions attached here have more chance?

Best regards,
                        Erez.
                        Exposure is better on the second, but the contrast is a bit flat now.

Comment

• Hello, have this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5830476
                          Can I appeal this 1? Regards

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I had this rejected today. I appealed it and again it got rejected. I used the same amount of saturation as my other photos. Anyone have any advice as to how much lower saturation I need to use as I assume it was rejected for being over saturated?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                              Exposure is better on the second, but the contrast is a bit flat now.
                              Thank you Dana, I appreciate your help, I'll take my last try now for this photo, is there any chance this time?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by barcajax View Post
                                Hello, have this rejection https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=5830476
                                Can I appeal this 1? Regards
                                As always, you are free to appeal any rejection you disagree with. In this case, there are noticeable jaggies visible (see flaps, cheatline, etc..) so while borderline, I don't think this rejection is totally unjustified.

Comment

Working...
                                X