Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Is this rightly rejected? It seems to be normally sharpened and spaced as my usual shots from this angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by andjeom View Post
      Hello guys, It's my first time posting in the forum and I would like to get some help with 2 photos I just got rejected.

- This was like my 3rd attempt with this pic but it always get rejected over contrast issues, I don't know whether decrease or increase contrast.
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6044064

- About this one I would like to know if it's fixable, I know the weather was very bad that day but i'm affraid I don't have another pic of those F-16
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6044313

Thanks a lot for your help.
      Overall poor light on both. Second might be salvageable with a bit more contrast and brightened. First not sure there is much you can do to improve it.

Originally posted by JVSpotter View Post
      Hi,
      As this was previous rejected, I would like to know if its better now.
      Rejected one: https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6045410
      New one:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8502[/ATTACH]
      Thanks in advance!
      Don't see much difference between the two, but I suppose the second one looks passable to me.

Originally posted by hongmng View Post
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6066446

Is this rightly rejected? It seems to be normally sharpened and spaced as my usual shots from this angle.
      Could use a tighter a crop, and there are definite jaggies visible along the wings and edges of the fuselage.

Comment

• Hi,

is the amount of backlit too hight to get this photo accepted?

Thank you.
        Marian

Click image for larger version

Name:	EW-253PA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	643.0 KB
ID:	1016536

Comment

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
          Hi,

is the amount of backlit too hight to get this photo accepted?

Thank you.
          Marian

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8543[/ATTACH]
          Backlighting should not be an issue for this photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
            Overall poor light on both. Second might be salvageable with a bit more contrast and brightened. First not sure there is much you can do to improve it.
            Thank you very much

Comment

• Hey,

today this picture get rejected due to horizon unlevel. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6048842
              I´ve appealed that because i was to 100% sure that it´s leveled. As reference point i used the white rwy line under the watermark because the buildings in the background are washed out due to the engine heat.
              The appeal gets rejected: all buildings are "slightly leaning left".
              In my opinion it´s less than slightly but i can´t recheck the horizon - when i click on "horizon" in screening tools there is a pop up which means that my password is incorrect, i entered it again but nothing.

I hope you can help me.
              Thanks a lot for your time and help in advance, have a nice day!!
              Best Regards from Germany,
              Julian S.​

Comment

• Can someone tell me whats the problem with the contrast here?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian S. View Post
                  Hey,

today this picture get rejected due to horizon unlevel. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6048842
                  I´ve appealed that because i was to 100% sure that it´s leveled. As reference point i used the white rwy line under the watermark because the buildings in the background are washed out due to the engine heat.
                  The appeal gets rejected: all buildings are "slightly leaning left".
                  In my opinion it´s less than slightly but i can´t recheck the horizon - when i click on "horizon" in screening tools there is a pop up which means that my password is incorrect, i entered it again but nothing.

I hope you can help me.
                  Thanks a lot for your time and help in advance, have a nice day!!
                  I'm biased, because I'm one of the (two) screeners who rejected it, but the verticals are leaning left for me. The treeline in the background also confirms this as it is much higher in the right half of the frame.

Originally posted by DirtyCrow View Post
                  Can someone tell me whats the problem with the contrast here?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6049873
                  The light looks a bit harsh and washed out. Horizon might also be a little off.

Comment

• Thanks a lot! I'll edit it and upload it again.
                    Have a nice day.
                    Best Regards from Germany,
                    Julian S.​

Comment

• Any thoughts? Could this photo get accepted? Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-SBG (2).jpg
Views:	3
Size:	280.7 KB
ID:	1016555

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Aviation Photos View Post
                        Any thoughts? Could this photo get accepted? [ATTACH=CONFIG]8564[/ATTACH]
                        I'd personally crop a bit off the bottom, but it's probably ok as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                          I'd personally crop a bit off the bottom, but it's probably ok as it is.
                          Ok thanks

Comment

• Dear Team,

Can you please help me to identify the rejections reasons in the photo so that i can improve on them and re-submit it.

Rejected for 1. Unsharpened (soft) 2. Vignetting not allowed (i did not use a lens hood while taking the shot)

Thanks for your time.

Thanks
                            Ninad

Comment

• Originally posted by ninadranade View Post
                              Dear Team,

Can you please help me to identify the rejections reasons in the photo so that i can improve on them and re-submit it.

Rejected for 1. Unsharpened (soft) 2. Vignetting not allowed (i did not use a lens hood while taking the shot)

Thanks for your time.

Thanks
                              Ninad
                              It looks soft, maybe even a bit blurry towards the nose. Vignetting can be avoided using a smaller aperture, f/8 for example.
                              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                                It looks soft, maybe even a bit blurry towards the nose. Vignetting can be avoided using a smaller aperture, f/8 for example.
                                Thanks for the feedback !

Comment

Working...
                                X