Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Info - Genre, Categories, Photo date, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings,

Flight BRX0774 ESSB-ESMX. SE-LEB. Fokker 50. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

While uploading bunch of photos from Oslo Gandermoen and Stockholm Bromma at this same time, I have mistakenly marked above quoted photo as taken at Oslo instead of Stockholm. I made several attempts to change the airport from Oslo Gandermoen (ENGM) to Stockholm Bromma (ESSB) using "correct info" button, but apparently it doesn't work. Would you be able to change it for me?

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Tomasz

Comment

• Could you please correct all images from these plane:
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Its a Embraer ERJ-135BJ Legacy 650E and not a 600 or so.

PS: Some belong to an old Avroliner from Lufthansa, these are of course correct. Thanks
      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Dear friends,
        I can not make the necessary changes myself, so please make the changes for this aircraft according to the details below.
        Aircraft type is: Falcon 2000LXS
        The airline is: BikiniJet

Here are the appropriate links:
        Charter operator: BikiniJet. Operator charter fleet, service and contact info. Request BikiniJet online.

TC-ASD Falcon 2000LXS S/N 316 by BikiniJet. Aircraft information, request and photos.

Best regards,
        Erez.

Comment

• Could anyone edit the registration, must be YL-RAB instead of RAC, also the CN nr is incorrect as it belongs to the RAC

YL-RAB. Antonov An-26B. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks!!

And sorry for the bad info
          Regards,
          Kelvin Jahae

Comment

• Originally posted by MSTspotter View Post
            Could anyone edit the registration, must be YL-RAB instead of RAC, also the CN nr is incorrect as it belongs to the RAC

YL-RAB. Antonov An-26B. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks!!

And sorry for the bad info
            Done
            “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Does anyone know if the correction link is working. I find a mistake I submit the correction and nothing. Its been this way for a long time. It gives me a message saying that the correction was submitted but it never changes the data. I used to get an email too saying something was corrected successfully. I don't get those anymore either. I feel like I am wasting my time submitting corrections. Thanks for the answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by yanqui67 View Post
                Does anyone know if the correction link is working. I find a mistake I submit the correction and nothing. Its been this way for a long time. It gives me a message saying that the correction was submitted but it never changes the data. I used to get an email too saying something was corrected successfully. I don't get those anymore either. I feel like I am wasting my time submitting corrections. Thanks for the answer.
                How long has it been since you submitted the correction?

Comment

• I have submitted many corrections and weeks and months ago. I don’t get an email saying it has been accepted or rejected like before. Thanks

Comment

• This one is self-speaking: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9078626

Comment

• Good day,
                      Kindly asking the admin to delete the pic id=9095742
                      Should not have gone in with a wrong reg, apologies.
                      I will add it again to the end of the queue, where it belongs.
                      Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleuair View Post
                        Good day,
                        Thanks.
                        Besides the above deletion request:
                        For ages I tried to correct the NO AIRCRAFT with this image issue.
                        id=8446514 Please change to read PILATUS PC-12/47E.
                        When correcting the comment, somehow the a/c type disappeared and cannot be changed ever since.
                        Thanky.

Comment

• Next in line is the request I placed by single image corrections (but did not work out so far)

Bad Dürkheum - EDRF
                          Should be Bad Dürkheim - EDRF
                          The village is spelt the wrong way. This applies to all images taken in EDRF.

There's also another wrong in the database where the coding of special characters went somewhat wrong.
                          Images id=8747068 and id=8746577 have this issue. Still, it's EDRF, but neither D�rkheum nor Dürkheum.

Last but not least, my try to submit the correct location also ended up in said coding issue. There's also D�rkheim in the db, obviously wrong too.

Thanks!

Comment

• The accented U character causes the spelling problem. It is best to use the English spelling of Durkheim.

And yes, I know that is not how the locals spell it but sometimes you have to bend a little to get the closest best result.
                            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Good day,
                              Thanks.

She is gone.

Erwin

Comment

Besides the above deletion request:
                                For ages I tried to correct the NO AIRCRAFT with this image issue.
                                id=8446514 Please change to read PILATUS PC-12/47E.
                                When correcting the comment, somehow the a/c type disappeared and cannot be changed ever since.
                                Thanky.
                                Because of the deletion of the incorrect 12NG type this happened.

She is fixed

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X