Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 201 to 217 of 217

Thread: Corrections to images in the database.

  1. #201
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5

    Default Wrong date

    Dear screeners pls change the dates from Aug 18 2018 to May 25 2019 on the following photos:

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9330765( VQ-BVR)
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9330684 (N21723)
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9330643 (N817AN)

  2. #202
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    All done

  3. #203
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hello everyone!

    I'm trying to correct the info from my photo : https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9330658 , I later found out that the airline (company) is not correct , this one should be a Private one . I tried to correct it but with no result. Thanks for your help!

    Alex

  4. #204
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    4

    Exclamation Correction request

    Correct the location of this image of me.
    correct :


  5. #205
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Got a nice mail from a user pointing me to a photo where I made a location mistake. I tried to correct it by myself but not possible.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9262736

    Location is: St. Gallen Altenrhein - LSZR

    Thanks to all

  6. #206
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StefBrat View Post
    Got a nice mail from a user pointing me to a photo where I made a location mistake. I tried to correct it by myself but not possible.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9262736

    Location is: St. Gallen Altenrhein - LSZR

    Thanks to all
    Done
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  7. #207
    Member bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Please @ErwinS change type of aircraft.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9336937

    Type should be: S.A. Engins Matra Moynet 360-6 Jupiter
    .

  8. #208
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuair View Post
    Please @ErwinS change type of aircraft.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9336937

    Type should be: S.A. Engins Matra Moynet 360-6 Jupiter
    She is corrected
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  9. #209
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Please remove photo #9356653

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9356653

    as this is double to #9356654

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9356654

    No idea why it is doubled, there was no double upload in queue(as it should be rejected during screening).

  10. #210
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Between LHR & LGW
    Posts
    30

    Default Photo Location incorrect: submitted correction not taking effect

    My photo at https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9313521 is showing the location as Dublin. When I submitted corrections to show EGLL London Heathrow the correction acceptance page was displayed. However, the photo page still shows Dublin.

    --
    David W. Wilson

  11. #211
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldgyte View Post
    My photo at https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9313521 is showing the location as Dublin. When I submitted corrections to show EGLL London Heathrow the correction acceptance page was displayed. However, the photo page still shows Dublin.
    Info corrections need to be reviewed by an editor, thus it will take however long it needed for someone to actually check the correction for it to be processed.

  12. #212
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    14

    Default

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8382135 'Airline' should be Spain - Air Force, with 'registration' D.3B-7, serial 284.
    D.3B-7 CASA 212-200 284 Torrejon de Ar Preserved No serial, devoid of D3B appearance, wh c/s, INTA (scramble.nl)

  13. #213
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    All corrected, thank you !

  14. #214
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    14

    Default

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9366389

    'Airline' needs to be Unknown or Untitled.

  15. #215
    Junior Member rtp2197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi! Due to an error of the Auto-Fill option, in this photo (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9363528) the airline was put as "Helijet" when this helicopter hasn't any relation with Helijet (https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...umbertxt=355SF). Would you change the airline to "Private", please? Thank you!

  16. #216
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abela.daniel View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9366389

    'Airline' needs to be Unknown or Untitled.
    As bizjet, Private is correct.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  17. #217
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rtp2197 View Post
    Hi! Due to an error of the Auto-Fill option, in this photo (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9363528) the airline was put as "Helijet" when this helicopter hasn't any relation with Helijet (https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...umbertxt=355SF). Would you change the airline to "Private", please? Thank you!
    Fixed
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •