Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 183

Thread: Corrections to images in the database.

  1. #141
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Could you please check for the correct airport here? At a heliport I guess there will not that large planes. So I don't know why the images got accepted. According to Samedan pilot briefing the heliport is 3nm off the main airport. So no way that any plane can land there.
    That should be Samedan - LSZS
    https://www.jetphotos.com/airport/Sa...ort%20-%20LSXM

  2. #142
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StefBrat View Post
    Could you please check for the correct airport here? At a heliport I guess there will not that large planes. So I don't know why the images got accepted. According to Samedan pilot briefing the heliport is 3nm off the main airport. So no way that any plane can land there.
    That should be Samedan - LSZS
    https://www.jetphotos.com/airport/Sa...ort%20-%20LSXM
    You are correct, thanks for that !

  3. #143
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    You are correct, thanks for that !
    Corrected
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  4. #144
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abela.daniel View Post
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9183631

    An internet search but also crew confirmed that the serials 08-0001, 08-0002 & 08-0003 are USAF serials that every C-17 made will have when doing test flights etc. Even other C-17's will still have the USAF serial written under the proper serial. The proper serials are 01, 02 & 03. Can you correct at least this (my) photo to 03 please? Many thanks & happy new year!
    Any update on this pls? Thanks!

  5. #145
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abela.daniel View Post
    Any update on this pls? Thanks!
    Done
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  6. #146
    Member bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Could you please correct the data with this registration?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FRA

    id=9186157 should get a batch for new aircraft (well the example shows that all got a batch if it was a new aircraft (with the same rego) but I'm not sure whether the policy changed)

    id=5698689 is type Pilatus PC-12/47
    id=6227375 is type Pilatus PC-12/47E
    id=6554849 is type Pilatus PC-12/47E
    .

  7. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1

    Question Correction to VH-KJN and VH-VJH advice requested

    Hi there,

    I'm unable to figure out how to request a correction to an aircraft serial. The photos for VH-KJN and VH-VJH are incorrect and those registration numbers have been assigned to Cirrus aircraft. The issue of course is that these photos appear as images of the aircraft on Flightradar24.

    Here are some examples of correct images for both aircraft:

    VH-KJN:https://goo.gl/images/Xdd2wT and https://goo.gl/images/1Ntjqt
    VH-VJH: https://goo.gl/images/ta47Wy and https://goo.gl/images/YqLind

    I realise these photos are likely copyrighted to the individual authors but I've been trying to upload my own photos of these aircraft without success. Page just won't let me upload.

    Thanks,

    Victor

  8. #148
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    5,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vmlrodrigues View Post
    Hi there,

    I'm unable to figure out how to request a correction to an aircraft serial. The photos for VH-KJN and VH-VJH are incorrect and those registration numbers have been assigned to Cirrus aircraft. The issue of course is that these photos appear as images of the aircraft on Flightradar24.

    Here are some examples of correct images for both aircraft:

    VH-KJN:https://goo.gl/images/Xdd2wT and https://goo.gl/images/1Ntjqt
    VH-VJH: https://goo.gl/images/ta47Wy and https://goo.gl/images/YqLind

    I realise these photos are likely copyrighted to the individual authors but I've been trying to upload my own photos of these aircraft without success. Page just won't let me upload.

    Thanks,

    Victor
    FR24 will use the most recent images in the DB for any given registration, even if they have been re-assigned to a new frame. Since the info was correct for the images when they were taken, the DB does not need correcting. If you have more recent images of the newer airframes using the regs. you are free to submit them for screening, but until more recent images are accepted, FR24 will continue to use the older images.

  9. #149
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default OE-IAU

    Dear Team,

    I'd like to submit a correction to the db regarding OE-IAU.

    This registration belonged to a B737-300F in the past. There's only a single picture in the db of the -300F, c/n 23258 - ID: 7280723 - and that is correct.

    But now the aircraft is a Boeing 737-4M0(SF), c/n 29201. However, the 4 shots of the -400F have the same info of the -300, so I kindly request to change the infos for ID: 8988820 / 9086745 / 9177912 / 9194225.

    Many thanks in advance!

  10. #150
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8989898 View Post
    Dear Team,

    I'd like to submit a correction to the db regarding OE-IAU.

    This registration belonged to a B737-300F in the past. There's only a single picture in the db of the -300F, c/n 23258 - ID: 7280723 - and that is correct.

    But now the aircraft is a Boeing 737-4M0(SF), c/n 29201. However, the 4 shots of the -400F have the same info of the -300, so I kindly request to change the infos for ID: 8988820 / 9086745 / 9177912 / 9194225.

    Many thanks in advance!
    Thanks for the update. She is correcetd
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  11. #151
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuair View Post
    Could you please correct the data with this registration?
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FRA

    id=9186157 should get a batch for new aircraft (well the example shows that all got a batch if it was a new aircraft (with the same rego) but I'm not sure whether the policy changed)

    id=5698689 is type Pilatus PC-12/47
    id=6227375 is type Pilatus PC-12/47E
    id=6554849 is type Pilatus PC-12/47E
    fixed
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  12. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Thanks for the update. She is correcetd
    Thank you very much for the prompt reply and corrections.

    Now I kindly request another one regarding CS-XCE. This aircraft is not a TL Ultralight TL-2000 Sting Carbon, but a Vans RV-7A. Serial is still unknown to me.

    Many thanks in advance once again!

  13. #153
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8989898 View Post
    Thank you very much for the prompt reply and corrections.

    Now I kindly request another one regarding CS-XCE. This aircraft is not a TL Ultralight TL-2000 Sting Carbon, but a Vans RV-7A. Serial is still unknown to me.

    Many thanks in advance once again!
    Also fixed
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  14. #154
    Junior Member jvdl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Good evening.

    Quite by chance I happened upon 2 photos with location set to Swaziland, but I believe it should be Switzerland. Would appreciate mod/admin input.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9142765 <--- This is the Swiss Air Force, so probably not Swaziland.

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/7789034 <--- The route was Geneva to Gatwick, according to the photographer note, so highly unlikely that the plane routed through Swaziland.

  15. #155
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,007

    Default

    Thanks. Corrected both
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  16. #156
    Member bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    fixed
    id=9186157 should get a batch for new aircraft - what about this @Erwin?
    Thanks Mirko
    .

  17. #157
    Member bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Please change location of my image to Arosa - LSVA.
    For helicopters this very spot/pad is an official ICAO designated landing spot.
    It is NOT for the winged aircraft landing in a frozen riverbed.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8922979
    Thank you.
    .

  18. #158
    Junior Member jvdl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Thanks. Corrected both
    Thanks for the quick fix!

  19. #159
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuair View Post
    id=9186157 should get a batch for new aircraft - what about this @Erwin?
    Thanks Mirko
    Should be done. Or am I missing something
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  20. #160
    Member bleuair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LSAS
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Should be done. Or am I missing something
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FRA all previous serial numbers got a badge.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FRF Not .
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FQB YES
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FQN Not .

    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HB-FSP Sometimes no badge at all

    That's what I meant with change in policy. Rarely all new MSN with same multiuse rego get batches, mostly not though. And it looks like there was some clean up underway but did not catch all?!
    .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •