Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Info - Genre, Categories, Photo date, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
    D-HBLU. Bell 206B JetRanger III. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Type: Bell 206 JetRanger III
    Airline: SkyMagic
    Thanks Erwin, but the Bell is still not changed. Could you also get in contact with the website team why the requested corrections are not getting into the queue and therefore reaching the team? I guess Im not the only one
    View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Thanks Erwin, but the Bell is still not changed. Could you also get in contact with the website team why the requested corrections are not getting into the queue and therefore reaching the team? I guess Im not the only one
      That is because the operator is not in our dbase. So you need to request that first. Corrections are coming through. but like I said they are queued.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Greetings!

I can not fix the information.
        More precisely, I am correcting, but fixes are not saved.
        I was wrong, forgive. I'm sorry. I ask you to correct the information.
        Nothing has changed - this is the first registration as before.
        But!
        Airplane-Airbus A321-231
        Serial Number -1045
        New Reg.. VP-BRB. Airbus A321-231. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you. I apologize for the inconvenience. Wrong.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pave View Post
          Greetings!

I can not fix the information.
          More precisely, I am correcting, but fixes are not saved.
          I was wrong, forgive. I'm sorry. I ask you to correct the information.
          Nothing has changed - this is the first registration as before.
          But!
          Airplane-Airbus A321-231
          Serial Number -1045
          New Reg.. VP-BRB. Airbus A321-231. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank you. I apologize for the inconvenience. Wrong.....
          fixed, thank you.

Comment

• I have a correction that does not seem to have taken -
            In long term storage at Fairbanks since 2007. Ex Comair.. N269CA. Embraer EMB-120RT Brasília. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The correct reg. (from the nosewheel 1263) should be N269CA, c/n 120063.

I'd appreciate it if this could be amended. Thnx.

Comment

• She is corrected

Erwin

Comment

• Thanks Erwin!

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                  That is because the operator is not in our dbase. So you need to request that first. Corrections are coming through. but like I said they are queued.
                  I waited till now but still no change. So there must be a problem somewhere. I requested all changes around the 19/05/2018 and till now nothing is changed. Also an other user reported above the same problem. Please review that and change the photo.

Comment

• She is corrected.

And there is no problem. See my previous reply.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                      And there is no problem. See my previous reply.
                      Thanks for the correction, but then my next question is how long does it take for a change to be reviewed? Somewhere you posted it takes a few days. But I waited 2 weeks. I guess it does not take 2 weeks to review these small changes.

Comment

Thanks for the correction, but then my next question is how long does it take for a change to be reviewed? Somewhere you posted it takes a few days. But I waited 2 weeks. I guess it does not take 2 weeks to review these small changes.
                        Corrections never take two weeks. Like I said if there is a correction filed then the info should be allready in the dbase. SkyMagic was not an entry in our dbase so that had to be added first.

And if in the unlikely event corrections do take more than a few days I or my collegue is probably on a short break

Erwin

Comment

• Dear crew,
                          This airplane is belongs to the company "AYA Aviation".
                          I try to change it myself but I can not.
                          Please change it for me.
                          Thank you in advance,
                          Erez.

PS:
                          In fact, all the pictures with this registration are belong to this company, for sure.
                          The "Airtime Aviation" is a British company.
                          4X-CMV is Israeli registration for this airplane was purchased from the British company by the Israeli company.

Comment

• Hi,

Please correct the REG to A7-BFC. (Qatar Airways Cargo, Boeing 777-FDZ)
                            A7-BFC. Boeing 777-FDZ. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I can't change the data myself.
                            Sorry about the mistake!

Comment

• Hi admins!

Apologies for my mistake but could you change the date in this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8974806 ?

Correct date is 24 February 2001.

I can't see the way to change the date myself, I understand it's not possible, is it?

Thanks and regards!

Comment

• Hey there!
                                I noticed the airport got changed on this one.
                                N2735T. Beechcraft V35 Bonanza. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The location should be KBMQ, not Naples, Florida.
                                Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X