Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 226

Thread: Corrections to images in the database.

  1. #61
    Member ErezS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ra'anana, Israel
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Dear crew,
    This airplane is belongs to the company "AYA Aviation".
    I try to change it myself but I can not.
    Please change it for me.
    Thank you in advance,
    Erez.

    PS:
    In fact, all the pictures with this registration are belong to this company, for sure.
    The "Airtime Aviation" is a British company.
    4X-CMV is Israeli registration for this airplane was purchased from the British company by the Israeli company.

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi,

    Please correct the REG to A7-BFC. (Qatar Airways Cargo, Boeing 777-FDZ)
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8972538

    I can't change the data myself.
    Sorry about the mistake!

  3. #63
    Senior Member pilotgolfer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Grand Forks, ND
    Posts
    1,807

    Default

    Hey there!
    I noticed the airport got changed on this one.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/483544
    The location should be KBMQ, not Naples, Florida.
    Thank you!

  4. #64
    Member ErezS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ra'anana, Israel
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    Dear crew,
    This airplane is belongs to the company "AYA Aviation".
    I try to change it myself but I can not.
    Please change it for me.
    Thank you in advance,
    Erez.

    PS:
    In fact, all the pictures with this registration are belong to this company, for sure.
    The "Airtime Aviation" is a British company.
    4X-CMV is Israeli registration for this airplane was purchased from the British company by the Israeli company.
    I hope you fix it soon, thank you.

  5. #65
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pilotgolfer View Post
    Hey there!
    I noticed the airport got changed on this one.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/483544
    The location should be KBMQ, not Naples, Florida.
    Thank you!
    Corrected
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  6. #66
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    I hope you fix it soon, thank you.
    Done
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    149

    Default

    @Erwin
    it seems you do not understand the problem. I requested the change of the picture (as example the helicopter) two weeks ago. SkyMagic was in database already. And till you changed it manually there was no change. Ergo there must be a problem. Or please explain the problem or where the mistake is.

    New change:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8973332
    Change location: Other Location - Fish Lake, Talkeetna

    I requested the change 5 days ago...

    EDIT: I can not find my original post here in the topic...maybe deleted?

  8. #68
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StefBrat View Post
    @Erwin
    it seems you do not understand the problem. I requested the change of the picture (as example the helicopter) two weeks ago. SkyMagic was in database already. And till you changed it manually there was no change. Ergo there must be a problem. Or please explain the problem or where the mistake is.

    New change:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8973332
    Change location: Other Location - Fish Lake, Talkeetna

    I requested the change 5 days ago...

    EDIT: I can not find my original post here in the topic...maybe deleted?
    There is no thread deleted. Anyway, you requested the change to SkyMagic before SkyMagic was in the dbase. So thats why the change did not happen. Since I am human and not 24/7 checking for new airline request, yes there can be a few days in between. Futhermore, untill recently another admin was capable to add airlines. So I could have missed it.

    Anyway I hope all is up to date.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  9. #69
    JetPhotos.Net Crew Bianca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart (STR/EDDS)
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Can you please change the registriation and cn, I sent it twice some weeks ago, but nothing happened:

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8944372

    Please correct into D-ASTK, cn 1886.

    Thank you!














  10. #70
    Junior Member wrth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    MXP LIMC, Italy
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Dear JP crew,
    Can you please change the reg. number of the picture https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8977597 to I-D070. I tryed to correct by myself some days ago without any success.
    Thank you.
    Giuseppe


  11. #71
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
    Can you please change the registriation and cn, I sent it twice some weeks ago, but nothing happened:

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8944372

    Please correct into D-ASTK, cn 1886.

    Thank you!
    She should be corrected
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  12. #72
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrth View Post
    Dear JP crew,
    Can you please change the reg. number of the picture https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8977597 to I-D070. I tryed to correct by myself some days ago without any success.
    Thank you.
    Done
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  13. #73
    Junior Member wrth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    MXP LIMC, Italy
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Done
    Thanks.
    Giuseppe


  14. #74
    Junior Member Segi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Hello,
    I tried to correct the location of this picture https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8992355 but it didn't work.
    It should be Saudi Arabia, Riyadh - OERK
    I am sorry, I mixed because I was uploading pictures of Dusseldorf at the same time.
    Thank you for your support and understanding.
    Kind regards

  15. #75
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Hi all, this photo, https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8977933 was actually taken at KIZA, not KSBA. I've tried the "Correct info" button many times with no luck. Could a site administration fix it for me?

  16. #76
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel.S View Post
    Hi all, this photo, https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8977933 was actually taken at KIZA, not KSBA. I've tried the "Correct info" button many times with no luck. Could a site administration fix it for me?
    done
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  17. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    149

    Default

    This plane belongs to Al Atheer Aviation. I recently took a photo of that nice BBJ and noticed it's not in database. Same for their A310.
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HZ-ATR
    https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/HZ-NSA

    Could you please change that for all planes? Thanks

  18. #78
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    EHBK
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Hi,
    i made a mistake with the location of this picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8993615
    The location should be Düsseldorf EDDL instead of Maastricht EHBK. I have tried using the correct-info button last week, but it seems like it didn't went through screening. Had the same issue with one photo some weeks ago
    Thanks in advance!
    Jesse

  19. #79
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    EHBK
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JVSpotter View Post
    Hi,
    i made a mistake with the location of this picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8993615
    The location should be Düsseldorf EDDL instead of Maastricht EHBK. I have tried using the correct-info button last week, but it seems like it didn't went through screening. Had the same issue with one photo some weeks ago
    Thanks in advance!
    Jesse
    Corrected now, thanks!

  20. #80
    Junior Member CC-CVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Santiago, Chile (SCL/SCEL)
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hello dear JP Team,
    I'm Sorry but I made a mistake with the location of this picture: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9004561
    The location should be Frankfurt EDDF instead of Santiago SCEL. I have tried using the correct-info button, but it seems like it didn't went through screening.
    Thank you for your support.

    Carlos


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •