Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Info - Genre, Categories, Photo date, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you only filled in the reg. The cn should also be included. So it is an incomplete correction
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

So many people don't seem to realise that if you change a registration you also have to change the c/n. Other issues that waste time is when an aircraft type, location or airline name is changed when the new information is not in the database or the spelling is wrong.

We thank you for trying to keep our database accurate but please, thoroughly check your information before uploading it.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, as a suggestion it would be useful if this was mentioned on the correction page. I'll admit I would not normally think of the c/n and when you are correcting something you tend to just think of the detail/s you notice.

Unfortunately the rejection didnt contain a reason so I didnt know what was wrong.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi! Photo ID 8393394 can't insert the photo date. This was taken in 27 August 2016. Not sure will it happen again! Thx!

Comment

Originally posted by KLM888 View Post
            Hi! Photo ID 8393394 can't insert the photo date. This was taken in 27 August 2016. Not sure will it happen again! Thx!
            Should be corrected

Erwin

Comment

Hi! Photos IDs' 8395500 and 8394757 still can't insert the photos date. Both were taken in 24 September 2016. Many thx!

Comment

Hi! Photos IDs' 8395500 and 8394757 still can't insert the photos date. Both were taken in 24 September 2016. Many thx!
                Done

Erwin

Comment

Hi Erwin! Many thx! Here another photo has the same problem. Photo's ID 8396167 which was taken on 25 September 2016. Cheers!

Comment

Should also be corrected

Erwin

Comment

Morning team;

Can someone look into the "correct info" page. I have submitted corrections but they do not get implemented.

8437754 Should be at KOSH, not KMSP

Thank you

Comment

I have seen no such correction. But now she is corrected.

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86 View Post
                          Hi Brian, there seems to no longer be a "correct info" button/link on photos in the db. I am coming across a lot of messed up info while browsing and not sure what to do. Like this photo for example:
                          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....aer+Phenom+300
                          It's on the left side of the page below the Aircraft, Location and Photographer fields.Click image for larger version

Name:	Hereitis.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	1015227
                          Last edited by brianw999; 2016-12-07, 17:59.
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86 View Post
                            Hi Brian, there seems to no longer be a "correct info" button/link on photos in the db. I am coming across a lot of messed up info while browsing and not sure what to do. Like this photo for example:
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....aer+Phenom+300
                            She is corrected. How that aircraft type came into the location field is beyond me@!

Erwin

Comment

Hello,
                              How can we update the information regarding a plane?
                              Typically, these 3 planes are stored but their status in written as active
                              JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Is it something we can change or is there a thread in the forum where we can report such information?
                              Thank you,

Comment

I will update them asap.

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X